19.

Y/n's pov

I woke up holding my head yeah yeah I do remember I drank more than my capacity last night. I released a groan and fell back on the bed looking at the ceiling. I smiled recalling last night, oh what fun I had.
After a long time I felt I was alive...maybe after 2 weeks again I felt that I was alive. I held my heart as flashes of me and jungkook dancing last night hit me.

I smiled unknowingly, picking up my phone from the side table. I played the video of him dancing at the club, he had wrinkles at the side of his eyes reflecting how happily he was smiling. I licked my lips when I checked other pictures of me and so-hee and then our group pictures.

I exhaled loudly saying "I feel alive again."

I recalled that one week I spent crying before I went to sleep and then how every other morning I'd wake with swollen eyes even jungkook was not talking to me that time. It was till yesterday I woke up with red eyes but today....I checked my eyes with the help of my front camera and smiled saying "My eyes look tired but happy."

I heard a knock and answered "yes please come in."
It was jungkook who peaked in like a cute little puppy, oh I forgot that cute face has a big body and only realised when he entered with a tray of food.

"Oh- thankyou." I said as I quickly took the plate from him placing it at the side table. "How's the hangover?" He questioned making me chuckle and say "Better."

"You need pills?" He asked to which I answered "No but thanks. I'll go brush my teeth, my breath smells like a dead fish"
I heard him chuckle as I quickly went to do my morning routine.

When I came out I hoped for jungkook to be there and he was still there at the edge of my bed using his phone. I wiped my face with the towel and said "You had your breakfast?"

He smiled over his shoulder replying "yes I did."

I climbed my bed bringing the tray near me and took a bite of apple in the bowl.
"I just wanted to ask what are your plans today?" Jungkook asked making me think and reply "Maybe just packing...oh! When are we leaving next week anyways?"

"Tomorrow at night? What do you think?" He countered question to which I said "tomorrow is Monday...well okay then."

I showed him a thumbs up as he stood up ready to leave but before he could I asked "what are your plans for today?"
"Work." He replied somehow crushing my mood. I released a sigh saying "workaholic."

"You wanted something? I'll see if I can do it-" before he could complete I laughed waving my hand and said "Just wanted to know what you do on Sundays that's it. You know ever since we got married,I always lock myself in this room on sundays watching Netflix so I never got the idea of what you do on weekends."

He thought for a moment before answering"I see so now you are finally trying to know me."

The previous me would've denied but the present me remained silent. I gazed at his beautiful face for two minutes but then spilled "Mr.workaholic you must be lagging work go and enjoy."

He nodded with a smirk and left.

~

It was late in the evening when I completed my studies and did an evening stretch out in the balcony. I turned to take a look at my luggage "One bag should be fine for a week."
And then I rested my elbows on the railing as I placed my cheek on my palm to analyse the silent road.

Soon my eyes landed on a jogging figure of jungkook "hey!where are you going?" I shouted at that he turned and yelled back "evening workout!"

"May I join!" I questioned to which he nodded like a lamb making me smile at his cuteness "give me 5 minutes!" I said as I left to change my outfit.

I quickly reached him and chirped "What is your route?"
"From here to the park are you sure you can jog that much?." He replied making me nod and say "easy."

~

"Wait!" I panted as I placed myself on the bench breathing in alot of air making jungkook comment "get up now, we need to jog back as well."

"Jog ba- hey! Why didn't you tell me we have to run this far?" I questioned denying to get up at that he argued "I already warned you. You said it's easy."

"Ai...let me book us a cab." I suggested at the shook his head in denial and said "nope, we'll jog back. I can't disturb my everyday's routine like this."

I whined throwing my limbs in air as I suggested "Fine I'll go. You can continue." He shook his head again pulling me up by my arm and pushing me to jog.

After jogging for the next 25 minutes I said "I won't be able to walk tomorrow! We need to leave for Busan as well."
He laughed as he said "10 more minutes and then we'll reach home."

"Huh!! I can't." I said as my knees gave up and I sat at the road side. He paused and stared at me with wide eyes and amusement "Y/n we are almost-"

"No I am booking a cab-"

"But just 10 more minutes."He said as he crouched down to match my height. I puffed my cheeks fake crying and saying "bad decision."
He laughed as he used his sweat band to wipe my drooling sweat "get up warrior."

"Stop talking to me as if am a kid." I snapped making him stand back and give me his hand, I rolled my eyes with a whiny face and got up with his help. I swear my calves are shaking.
We took two steps when he came infront and crouched on the ground.
"Yo! Your knees gave up as well?" I questioned to which he said "hop on."

My eyes widened as I quickly said "no way- I'll wal-"

"Just do as I say, y/n. You are walking like a penguin." He stated making me frown and ask "Are you sure?" He nodded making me look around and release "no one's watching right?"

I hopped on his back as he carried me and started walking.
"I don't look fat but guess what? My bones are heavy. I am asking you to kindly drop me if you feel any kind of load-"

"You're light as a feather." He stated shutting me up.

Yeah for someone like you.

"Thankyou. I don't know how many more times I'll be saying this." I said to which he replied "let's say till the time we are married."

I smiled hearing him.

~

Next Day

"So how was your day?" Jungkook asked as he started the car. I sighed and said "The whole day I was sitting and avoided any kind of activity which involved me walking."

"They're still hurting?" He meant my legs to which I replied with a  "yes."

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have forced you to-"
"Not your fault, it's me who's lazy and weak." I replied.
"You sure we can leave tonight?" He asked making me nod "ofcourse, we are not going to jog to Busan are we?" I laughed at the end making him smile as well.

The ride went silent for a while until I decided to break it with "let me ask you, how was your day?"

He gave me a quick stare before focusing back on the road and pulling out "Oh mine? Was good, I signed three deals today. I hope for it to work well."

"I am sure it will, cause you're the boss." I tried complimenting his abilities a little he gave a smile that reached his eyes revealing his bunny teeths.
"What about that Mina?" He interrogated making me answer "She didn't come today. Why would you ask about her?"

"I just saw her while I was on my way to pick you up...she was selling pamphlets. Like on the main road." His answer did shock me and I counter questioned "what? Selling pamphlets?"

"Yeah."

"Why would she...is she that poor? If yes then how is she admitted in this college?" He questioned making me reply "Selling pamphlets made her poor? She probably was helping someone."

"From what I've seen about her, I can judge she wouldn't help without receiving a help as well." Jungkook said making me deny "aniyo, she isn't like that. Trust me."
At that he turn to give me a questioning look which I ignored as I added "also she said she's here because of her hardwork."

"Well okay." He replied.

***