01

Oddly silent street with cold breeze in the night. An outstanding grey color car with it's light being turned off, pulled off at the side. One of the door being pushed from inside, a man with his fingers drumming on the steering, eyes scanning at the time with cold expression. Radio being turned on, a series of command were heard by him. His eyes sharply turned to the backseat as one of the guy with mask got into the car with hurried breathing noise. The man mumbled with uneasy tone as his mate hadn't make his appearance as they planned before. He was worried about his safety, on the other hand, he was scared about being captured by the police. As he was hoping his friend to show up, the driver just tapping on the steering, once he saw a shadow running towards the car, he immediately started the car and began their escape.

A police car appeared right in front of them. The driver calmly stopped the car behind a truck, turning off the light and waited for the right moment. Looking at the unusual composure unlike the two guys behind who had just finishing their robbing, they knew, they had found the right guy. As a few intense and excited rollercoaster moment showered the two, their heartbeats didn't manage to rest for a while and now, a police car was stopped in front of the line, waiting for the traffic light, to be precise, to spy on the target. The driver was biting on the toothpick, eyes nonchalantly looking at the police car then shifted back at the traffic light. Once it turned green, the hide and seek game began once again.

The siren of the police car sounded harsh especially in this quiet night. Blake with her newly bought motorbike, with the restaurant's logo on the delivery box, she paused her bike at the side of the road. Her hazel eyes following the grey car that sped up so fast that even the police couldn't catch up with it. She was amused by that frankly. Certainly not because of being chased by the police, it's because she had been wanting to get herself a car and over speeding it on the street, enjoying the cold breeze touching her face. Her smile dropped as the two cars vanished in the street, as if she had just remembered something important to do, Blake instantly rode back on the bike and began her delivery before the customer made a complaint about it.

~

Footsteps was heard as he approached in front of the door. He halted when he saw a flyer was pasted on it, a sexy lady with somehow scrumptious pizzas printed on it. The man stared at it for a while before tearing the paper down and inserted the key. The door was unlocked, it opened and revealed a tall figure with blonde hair walking into the dark. As the city light shone through the window, his blue ocean eyes staring at the tall buildings, the emotions in his eyes was unreadable, as if a dead water with a flat wave. The man dropped down his bag on the bed, closed the door behind then switched on the light. With water flowing down in the bathroom, he cleaned himself before sitting on the comfy bed. His blue eyes blanked at the flyer once again with wrinkles on it. He took out his phone and began to deal the number on it. After a few ringing, a cheerful voice was heard.

"Good evening, darling. This is Romano Pizza! How may I help you with the order?"

The blonde halted as the woman on the line was waiting for his respond. How long had he been for not hearing such a beautiful voice.

"Dear customer?"

The woman asked carefully as no voice responded her.

"Any recommendations?"

The driver spoke in a low deep voice.

"Oh! We are doing a promotion right now, if you...."

The staff continued her job at recommended the shop's best sale to the man, meanwhile he remained silent as he listened tentatively at her voice.

"I will take that then. Please send them to XXXX."
"Alrighty! Thank you for ordering, see you later!"

The call ended with a joyful voice, as if she had just won jackpot. The driver looked down at the phone call history with stoic expression, the light from the outside shot on his broad back, made him to look even lonelier and sad.

~

Blake was holding the pizza boxes as she struggling to press the button. But luckily, a gorgeous lady came in and pressed the elevator for her. Blake thanked her with a broad smile. The closed space which only left with nice pizza fragrant made the lady to drool. She couldn't hold back to ask.

"Where is this restaurant?"
"Oh, it's from Romano Pizza, just down the street. Smells good right? To tell you honestly, I almost ate them every day."

Blake made a whispering motion to her and she successfully made her to laugh.

"You're funny. I'm Irene by the way."
"Just call me Blake."

The two women as if they had been friends for a decades, they talked a lot as the elevator arrived at the floor Blake was heading to. To her surprise, Irene was going to the same floor. Blake just knew that she lived here too. They bid goodbye since Blake had to proceed her job while Irene had to take care of her son.

Blake seeked for the right room number, then she knocked on the door.

"Pizza's here."

After backing a few steps, then waiting for the owner to come out. The man opened the door, and saw a girl with long curly hair, energetic hazel eyes lit up immediately as she looked into his dull blue eyes deeply. Blake didn't expect to see a handsome guy here. She controlled her stupid heart from jumping out and stuck on the customer, instead she put on a friendly smile and handed the food to him.

"Wish you have a nice day, handsome!"

Blake made a blink to him. The blonde too, lifted the corner of his mouth and presented a beautiful cool smile to her. The woman could feel the heat crawling up to her cheek, her nervous eyes flying nowhere and instantly, she bowed, then started to fast speeding walking away. The man stared at her figure, with a small smile before closing the door.