02

"Waiter, any waiters here?!"
"Coming!"

The woman hurriedly wiped cleaning the table, leaving the cloths on the counter before taking out her notes and pen from the pocket and walked towards the table. The restaurant was pretty crowded at this lunch hour, most of them came for the promotion and of course some were here because of how delicious the pizzas were.

"Blakey, can you help me to serve this to table 4?"
"Sure, right away!"

Blake didn't forget to return the smile to the customer before leaving to serve the pizza. She delicately headed towards the particular table, serving the food.

"Wish you have a wonderful lunch!"

As usual, Blake spoke her lines before making eye contact with the customer in front of her. Joy spread across her face as she couldn't hide her surprise when she saw a familiar face staring deep at her.

"Hey, handsome. We meet again. It must be our destiny."

Blake joking with him, only to find that the man didn't make any reaction to her words. Alright, awkward enough.

"Is that too over for you?"

She carefully asked with a stiff smile on the face, afraid to anger the man. His figure was big and strong enough to slam her down to the ground if he wanted.

A gentle smile finally decorated on his face as he looked down the pizza before staring back at her. Blake noticed that his dominant blue eyes was so attractive since last night when she delivered the pizza. Especially the smile he showed to her, it was warm and crazy.

"Well, well, well. Seems like our pizzas caught your appetite. Are you going to be like me? Eating those all days? Looks like it's just a matter of time for you to try every favors from this shop."

Blake continued to babbling, the man only looked fixedly at her, with a smile.

"Oh, sorry. I must've bothering your lunch."

She realized she had spoken too much. Blake was never a person who talked so much to someone she barely knew. Tch, this man lowered her alertness.

"No. It was fun to hear you talking."

The driver's smile never dropped ever since Blake reached here.

"Al-Alright. It's my pleasure to hear that. Haha."

Blake blushed at his comment. Being single for almost 26 years had made her to automatically immune to those flirting. Who knew this man could break her barrier and give a blown to her heart. That's not fair.

"Waiter!"
"Ah, let's talk later."

He nodded as he watched her put on a friendly smile to the customers. The driver slowly tore apart the pizza only to find them already went cold.

"What do you mean you don't sell this here?"

The blonde shifted his blue eyes over to the table who Blake was serving right now.

"Sir, I afraid you're in the wrong place."

Blake tried to calm him down by choosing the most suitable words she could give. Inside her, she was extremely furious and triggered when the brat said he wanted to buy her. Yes, she was poor. But this didn't mean that she would accept those dirty money and betrayed herself. She despised this kind of jerks the most.

"How dare you talk to me like that!?"

The brat slapped on the table with a dirty look. Immediately, the restaurant went silent. Tension rising in the atmosphere as no one dared to move slightly or intended to stop the situation. Blake was scared by that sudden loud sound, she was froze at the spot, her hazel eyes only could stare widely at the table with fear rising behind.