03

The radio was on, watch that was tied on the steering with the driver's eyes focused on the road in front as he turned to the right with his hand wearing the black gloves. The two fierce looking men whispering to each other while peeking at the quiet man in the driver seat. As the clock ticked, perfectly 5 minutes as he promised, the driver parked the car in an unnoticeable alley, leaving the two men in stunned before realizing they had to keep on escaping from the catch. The blonde removed his jacket and put a sunglasses with toothpick in his mouth. Walking calmly from the alley and blended into the crowd. When the police arrived, they could only find a stolen car with no evidence on it.

It was just another common day for him.

Mundane but intense.

As the driver glancing the street, he saw a familiar figure was waiting for the traffic light to turn green. She hugged herself while shaking her legs. The man could feel his lips lifted faintly, then immediately turned his direction to her, silently stood near to her, hands in the pocket with the other holding his jacket. Blake noticed the sudden presence beside her, she knitted her brows and relaxed again after she saw who was it.

"Mr. Scorpion, good afternoon."

Blake greeted, with a very formal tone. The driver spared an eye to the girl beside, nodded coldly.

"Wow, acting cool huh."

The light turned green and they walked together with crowds following behind. The blonde didn't know where to go actually, he just did that to accompany Blake.

"What you do actually? Just curious."

Blake hummed softly. Silence fall upon them after the question, the driver then took off his sunglasses before looking at her.

"I drive."
"Cool."

A small smile decorated on the man's face as he got the reply from Blake.

"Maybe I can learn from you sometime."
"Sure."

As they walked along the street, only the girl spoke a lot with the driver replied sometimes. He only stared intently at her with those unreadable blue eyes with his lips lifted into a smile when Blake talking something in excitement. With them having free time, they decided to have dinner together at one of the restaurant which the driver didn't reject.

"You should appreciate, I don't eat my dinner with any males."

Blake joked as she put the fresh meat into her mouth.

"So do I."

The driver always acted like a lone wolf and knew a very few people in this city. Due to his dangerous business, he was forced to move to new places whenever he had to. There was no need for him to spend his time on dealing with the social circle. However, Blake was different. He couldn't control himself just to get close to her, listening to her soft voice and those cute laugh. The blonde always found himself to feel happy when he was around her. Maybe this time he could be different. For her.

After the great dinner, the blonde insisted to escort Blake back. The city in the night was pretty breathtaking. The driver noticed that this was his first time to view the scenery so attentively. Most of the time, he only knew driving, sending those robbers to the safe place and this had made him to overlook the actual beauty of this city.

The street was empty, this had arised a good chance for those criminals to act. Speak of the devil, three people with mask on suddenly waved their knives towards the driver out of nowhere. The driver sensed the danger and immediately pushed Blake away from the threat, allowed himself to have a better space to defense. Blake breath hitching as she saw the fighting, she was truly in shock, part of her was worrying about the blonde since the situation was not friendly to him.