[1]First Slash

Tiandou City

An ordinary courtyard.

'A obscure young man practiced his sword drawing technique oblivious of his surroundings.

Drawing a sword was an art, a visual delight, and an unparalleled burst of elegance!

The speed, strength, beauty, and accuracy of his sword didn't deviate in the slightest. The goal was simple a one-shot kill. That was a successful one!

In the middle of the courtyard, Fang Xuan's black hair was scattered, his eyes were sharp, his right hand was against the handle, and the long and sharp blade rubbed the scabbard and suddenly unsheathed, tearing the void like a meteor.

"Wow!"

The sound of a dragon pulling a sword was heard, and the three-meter-high rock in front was cleanly sliced into two halves.

[Good! Success!]

[Reward: Soul Power*1]

Fang Xuan couldn't help but show a satisfied smile when he heard the reminder that symbolized the success of drawing the sword and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

After a sleepless night, he finally succeeded in drawing the sword.

Feeling the soul power growing in his body, he felt that all the efforts of the night were worthwhile.

Fang Xuan was a transmigrator. As for what he did in his previous life, what kind of life he led, it didn't matter at all.

About a year ago, he came to the vast Douluo Continent.

The problem was that the person he possessed had an extremely poor physique, was born without a martial soul, and was unable to practice spirit power.

In a high-risk fantasy world like Douluo Continent, martial soul was the strongest weapon for people here to fight and survive.

Without a marital soul, it would be very difficult to even live!

But as the public welfare of a transmigrator, One day, he received a magical sword system.

With the help of the sword drawing system, although he didn't have a martial soul, he could still practice soul power.

Fang Xuan's sword drawing system measured not the number of swords drawn, but paid attention to the quality of the technique!

For drawing a sword, there were harsh requirements.

Speed, strength, beauty, and accuracy must be achieved without any deviation. Paying attention to slashing the enemy with a single sword!

If the opponent can't be defeated with a single blow, then he would rather continue to wait it out and constantly look for the chance to kill.

Although Fang Xuan didn't have a martial soul and lacked a lot of inherent advantages.

But now, this sword... is his unique spirit!

But...

Seeing the three more uneven gaps on the blade, Fang Xuan shook his head helplessly, destroying another sword.

Ordinary long Iron swords could hardly withstand the explosive power of drawing swordsmanship and would be destroyed in a few days. During these days, with his sword drawing skills, he didn't know how many swords he had destroyed.

Currently, he was in desperate need of a good sword to take advantage of his skills!

After resting for a while, Fang Xuan changed to an ordinary long iron sword and continued to practice drawing the sword with diligence.