[8]Assassination

Tonight, The moon was shining brightly against the starry sky.

The bright moonlight quietly flows down like milk, covering this majestic imperial city with a sacred silver gauze.

The streets of Tiandou City at night appeared to be exceptionally quiet, with very few pedestrians coming and going. They are not as lively as they were during the day but rather seem a little dense. The towering imperial capital slept in silence.

"It's getting late, we should go." At an ordinary intersection, Shui Binger said goodbye to Fang Xuan.

The sisters came to Tiandou City to play, and they were currently staying in a hotel. It is getting late now. The two girls could not stay late outside. They had to go back to get rest.

"See you!"

Fang Xuan nodded calmly without saying much.

"Fang Xuan, we are staying at the Rose Hotel in the center of Tiandou City. You can come and play with us when you have time!" Shui Binger said.

"It's okay "

On the surface, Fang Xuan agreed, but in his heart, he couldn't consider looking at them.

What if you suddenly regret it and ask me for the two hundred thousand golden soul coins?

These years, being capricious and rebellious isn't the same as being normal.

To escape the debt, he had already decided to stay away from the big creditor Shui Bing'er, and decided it would be to better never see her again.

"Little prince, do you remember my money... Hey, what are you doing with me?"

Shui Yue'er was a little distressed about her private money, and stared at Fang Xuan angrily, trying to make him pay it back, but as soon as she blurted out the words, she was dragged away by Shui Binger.

Saying goodbye to Shui Binger, Fang Xuan walked towards home alone.

...

It was an ordinary farmhouse with three thatched houses and a small courtyard. A few green bamboo grew in the shade of the wall, and the green bamboo leaves hung with a strand of

white moonlight, which looked peaceful and serene.

After Fang Qingxue's death, Fang Xuan lived alone. This ordinary farmhouse was the only relic left by his mother.

Fang Xuan stared at the somewhat decaying door, stood at the door of his house for a while, then opened the door and walked in calmly.

It was almost late at night, but the courtyard was not dark. The moon was exceptionally bright tonight and the surrounding scenes were visible.

There was a rustling sound from the shoes stepping on some soft mud.

When he walked to the center of the small courtyard, Fang Xuan had a sudden stop, as if his back was held up by the tip of a sword, an indescribable chill of horror came out.

He twisted his body, slammed his feet on the ground, and ejected to the front left in vain.

After tumbling on the ground three times in a row, he barely held his body, and looked back, only to see that at the position just Now, there was already a mysterious man in black with a cold sword in his hand.

"What!"

The man in black was a little surprised, but he didn't expect Fang Xuan to avoid this sword.

"Who are you?!"