[11]Tiandou Royal Academy

When he first came to Douluo Continent, Fang Xuan thought about where he would go in the future.

1. Spirit Hall.

2. Shrek Academy.

3. Tiandou Royal Academy.

...

The water in the Spirit Hall was too deep, and if he goes now, he will undoubtedly be throwing himself into the trap.

As for Shrek Academy, he didn't want to run around behind Tang San's. He was not interested in licking Tang San or being licked by Tang San, he was more interested in slashing him.

"Kill the protagonist of the plot, I don't know if I will get any mysterious gift pack."

Fang Xuan thought so.

The last choice is only Tiandou Royal Academy!

This aristocratic soul master academy was created by the imperial family, known to be the first academy of the Heaven Dou Empire, has a vast array of equipment, strong teachers, countless powerhouses, and three Douluos above the 80th level.

This may be a good choice. After thinking carefully, Fang Xuan decided to apply for the Tiandou Royal Academy.

Although this college may not be safe, it is better than living alone outside

Safety first!

This is the supreme law that Fang Xuan adheres to when walking on the Douluo Continent!

However, due to the background of the royal family, the Tiandou Royal Academy requires students to have a noble title, and ordinary civilian students cannot join.

Fang Xuan has always believed that this system was created by some unknown dick which greatly restricted the development of Tiandou Royal Academy. No wonder the later Tiandou Academy team was abused so badly in the Soul Master Competition.

Doesn't he know that there are always talents among the common people?

It was understandable to accept only talented geniuses. But only accepting nobles.

'I don't know if the royal family's brain is not working well, or the class concept is too strong!'

This noble title is a troublesome thing. Although he child of the Xueye Great Emperor, he was an illegitimate child after all and was not qualified to have the status of a prince. He is currently only a civilian.

Common people want to enter the Tiandou Royal Academy, but it is difficult.

"Fine, try your luck tomorrow."

Fang Xuan nodded and stopped thinking about it, planning to apply for Tiandou Academy tomorrow.

...

Early morning.

The rising sun

After a night of recuperation, Fang Xuan's injury has improved a lot and will not affect the battle. The spirit master's physical fitness was stronger than ordinary people, and it is estimated that he will be able to fully recover in two or three days.

He washed his face, put on a black outfit, and walked up to a full-length mirror stroked his flowing black hair, and looked at his current appearance.

Black jewel-like eyes, handsome features, and sharp face.

To be honest, the only advantage of this prince of waste materials was that he was a little handsome.

Much more handsome than the blue-haired Tang San! It can be said that he is one of the few beautiful men in the world, probably because he inherited Fang Qingxue's powerful genes.