CHAPTER 1

" But why don't you get a girlfriend, Chris ." Mrs Williams inquired of her son.

Christopher Williams a 33 year old 6 ft dead gorgeous bartender with an alluring body physique is bombarded with many questions concerning his love life from his parents , sister and Mark his brother- in- law while at a family dinner.

" Are we seriously going to have this boring conversation instead of devouring our meals "

" It's only boring to you,Chris ." Mark interjected.

" You people want to disgrace me in front of my niece and nephew. "

" Did you hear anything ." Mrs Williams asked directing her question to Dante and Dorothy. "

" Nope, we heard nothing grandma" they both answered in unison.

" See no one's trying to disgrace you,but since you don't want us to talk about it now, maybe continue after dinner. "

" Seriously mum. "

With that they continued with their dinner and enjoyed it peacefully.
Chris was planning to escape immediately after the dinner was done however his mother called him to help her with the dishes calling for a second phase of the topic about him

" Where had we stopped with questioning Chris about his love life." This time it was Mr Williams that started the conversation startling Chris since his father had been silent during the first phase.

" Even you dad " Chris couldn't hide his bewilderment that his dear father would throw him into hot soup .

" What ? , Don't look at me like that even I too want to know ." His dad spoke out when he saw his son looking at him as if he were a saint that just committed the heaviest sin.

" Dorothy, Dante up you go and head straight to bed." Stella spoke on top of her voice.

" Was it necessary for you to shout like that." Her mother scolded her.

" What ? , I had to make sure he has no excuse this time round." She defended her actions and continued drying the plates.

" Am telling you nothing because there's nothing worth discussing ." Chris spoke

" Is it because of Jane ."
His parents all asked at the same time surprising themselves .

" You were thinking the same as me. " Mr Williams asked his wife ." My goodness yes ."

Jane was a lovely blonde with a curvy victoria secret model body. She and Chris had dated for over three years and had had  the most heartwarming love but all ended painfully to those that had hoped they would tie the knot together.

" She's not the reason am not getting into a relationship , am just busy . Chris interjected

" oh my Christopher, busy is not what's keeping you from having a girlfriend , Jane is ." Stella his sister blasted him.

" True ." Mark agreed with his wife.

" Seriously I got over her a decade ago."

" You guys broke up just 2 years back , when did it become a decade." Mark inquired apparently confused.

" Its a - never mind." Chris said as he lost words on how to explain to his seemingly dumb brother-in-law what he had meant.

" As I was saying , after Jane you just built these walls over yourself and no woman would want that. " Stella said

" That's not true." He replied

" Oh it is ,your now like a ghost, your not on any social media platforms , rarely attend family and friends functions; just keeping yourself either in your house or that bar you work in as a bartender , perhaps maybe even gulping liquor down your throat." Stella yelled at her brother obviously it hurts her seeing her once happier and lively brother now being this lost.

" I don't take alcohol, at least that am sure of. " He defended himself.

" You know what, give me your phone." Stella demanded.

" Why ."

" Just give it. " She said before grabbing it off  the kitchen counter where he had placed it.

" What are you doing."

" Creating you Twitter , Instagram and Facebook  accounts ."

"How's that even important to me." He asked clearly not seeing need for it. " Give me back my phone. "

She refused to give it back to him
and soon they started chasing each other around the house . Mr and Mrs Williams and Mark just watched as the drama be fell them .

" At last ! am done you can have your phone." She said as she threw him his phone .

" Damn !!! , He cursed as she had indeed done as she had said.

" You delete them , don't ever talk to me." She put her stand making Chris to curse inwardly.

After the chit chat was done Chris bid his family good bye then got in his car and drove to his place.

His place was a two roomed apartment , the bedroom and sitting room. It had a bathroom and toilet inside and a simple kitchen at the left side of the sitting room with just a small hallway separating them. When he got home, he closed the door and just moved straight to his bed as he had work tomorrow.

********

"Have you thought of how you would get your die hard fan . " Laura asked Michelle over the phone.

" Yeah , I have something in mind , will brief you tomorrow am abit sleepy now ." She said as she yawned.

" Okay, talk to you tomorrow, good night."

" Good night."

*******
Just got done with this chapter.
Waiting for your views about the story and don't forget to vote