CHAPTER 2

"  Have you seen , Michelle's video that she released today." Xavier Moore  Chris's best friend asked him

" Bro , am working don't bother me with your unnecessary questions."

" That's not the way to talk to your customer Chris."

" Customer!! , What should I get you then customer." He said sarcastically.

" Get me a cold soda."

" Seriously."

" What?  Just cause am in a bar doesn't mean I have to take an alcoholic drink."

" Cold drink it is ."

He got him his soda  and immediately Xavier started his Michelle crap again.

" Now tell me did you see the video."

" Which video?."

" Michelle's video, the famous actress the one I came in here asking you about."

" I don't know an actress by the name Michelle nor have I seen any video of hers." He replied honestly  surprising  Xavier.

" You don't know Michelle sharp and your living in this millennium Chris , really!!! ."

" Bro , don't make it a big deal."

" It is a big deal, it's like saying you don't know Micheal Jackson or Nelson Mandela or even  Mahatma Ghandi ."

" Show me a pic maybe I've seen her but just the name is the problem."

Xavier pulled out his phone and showed Chris Michelle Sharp's photo . And soon he knew where he had seen her.

"  I know her ."

" Are you sure." Xavier asked while looking at him with a doubting look as if he were lying.

" Don't look at me like that, I've seen her on IG , I even follow her."

" You don't even have  telegram or messenger late alone Instagram."

" Stella, she created for me last night and she followed that your Michelle girlfriend or whatever she is."

" Okay then , since you still have no customers let's watch the video."

The video was a post on her Instagram story this morning. It starts with a man's figure walking carefully along the hallway leading to a room just across the corridor , he opens the door slowly and on the bed lay a sleeping Michelle, he gets close to her and places his hands on her mouth making her wake up.
In the next one, Michelle is violently pulled by her hair out of bed and dragged to the living room, where there are three  more men plus the leader  all masked just as the one that dragged her here.  She's in tears and the leader stands up and points a gun at her causing her to quiver the more . She gathers her strength to ask him what he wanted but he just slapped her with the gun causing her to faint. He then turns to the camera  saying , if all her followers didn't unfollow her within an hour she would be dead.

" That's it." Xavier said seemingly satisfied that he had finally showed his backward friend the video.

" Are the police trying to find her already."

" What do you mean by that." Xavier asked completely perplexed by his friends lousy question.

" The video, she's under hostage."

" Oh my you fool, she's an actress and that's just a sneak peek of her upcoming movie  'Our battles.' "

" How sure are you, is that what she told you,cause the video looks damn real to be a movie clip.

" The internet says so and so do all the comments.

" Look at these comments,

' damn , love your acting skills'

' you deserve the best actress of the year award.'

' already loving this movie ❤️'

' you deserve an Oscar

" Okay "  he said as celebrities were now unpredictable about the scripts they act.

******
A restless Laura wonders around the room walking forth and back when it suddenly opens  and three men enter into the room.

They were Steven sugars the director and Marcus grey the producer of the movie ' our battles '  that  Michelle was acting and the third was Kenny Meyers  the investigator . When she took notice of the men that had entered the room, she stormed towards them and bombarded them with a million questions.

" Did you find out what's going on? , Have you found Michelle?, is she ok?."

" Relax Laura ." Steven told her before directing her to the seat at the large table that was in the room and then handed her a glass of water.

The other two followed and took there seats too facing Laura and steve.

" We went to her house but there was no one, even at the lake house  still the same thing and not even a trace of forcefully entry into the house."  The detective spoke

" There could be a possibility that she was in neither those houses or this person  just knows her to well." He added

" What if the man is serious about killing her, the people are not even making any move to unfollow her." She  spoke with tears in her eyes. " to them it seemed like an act , have you seen their comments, they are not even bothered."

" They have taken it as a sneak peek of the movie,so they are not that bothered about it. " The detective replied " And besides it's on her IG story they don't think there's threat to her life."

" Oh my gosh , what now?, what to do Steve ?." Laura spoke on the verge to cry.

" We just have to keep on looking for her ." Steve and Marco suggested with fear that something could have happened to their actress.