CHAPTER 3

In the living room, Mr Williams takes his seat on the couch and turns on the TV.

"  Stella, come watch this." He called unto her

She came rushing into the living room  and on the TV the news anchor was talking about the  video that was released yesterday.

' well at around 3pm today, actress Michelle sharp posted on her Instagram story ,what the whole world thought was a sneak peek to her upcoming movie .'

' However just minutes ago, a new video was released on the internet and it's causing fear among fans ,here let's watch it.'

In the video, Michelle was tied down to a chair and the camera moves to the leader whose holding a gun in his hands.

' I asked you to unfollow her within an hour but you took it for granted, now let me show you how serious I am. '

The camera then moved to the other side of the room where three women and a man were kneeling with sacks on their heads quivering .

' these four are some of the people following Michelle on Instagram that I came across, now if you don't unfollow her within 30 minutes my men have identified your locations, what happens to these four will happen to you.'

With that the men that were standing behind the captives removed their blind fold and the leader immediately shot them straight in the head.

" Oh my gosh, this is serious." Stella cried out.

" I know right, what's the essence of making people unfollow her." Mr Williams commented.

" I have to warn Chris ."

" Why ."

" Yesterday, the Instagram account I made him, well I followed her."

She picked up her phone and dialled his number but it just went to voicemail. She then dialled Xavier's and luckily he picked up.

" Is Chris with you." She asked immediately

" No, he's at the bar , what's wrong you sound worried? ."

" Have you seen the new Michelle video."

" Yeah, shit is scary and people have un followed  her like crazy , myself inclusive."

" Well Chris hasn't yet done so."

" Let me head to the bar and tell him."  Xavier said before Stella ended the call.

She too stormed out of the house and got in her car and drove to the bar.

****
" 30 minutes are almost done and there's this one in person that's still following her." Laura shouted in desperation. 

" Maybe he hasn't known what's happening." Marco defended

" Seriously." Laura cursed ." Has the detective found anything new yet."

" Not yet." He answered disappointed.

At the bar, Stella has just arrived and finds  Xavier getting out of the bar.

" Did you find him."

" No, but his Co worker said some men came and they said to be from the hospital your dad's been admitted to."

" Oh God, my dad's home."

------
Done with chapter 3
Don't forget to vote and comment. ❤️