never again

I woke up in a dark room, I squinted my eyes desperately trying to locate myself but I couldn't see anything but pitch darkness. My head hurted and I had a heavy migraine. I lift my hand up to my forehead and press on it, hoping to appease the pain. I started panicking, I realised that I had never lifted my hand to wipe my forehead because it was glued to the bed. I tried wiggling my hand to free it but I couldn't, I felt a strong band of leather around my wrist. I tried opening my mouth to breath but it seemed glued together. I desperately pulled my lips appart to take a breath. I started hyperventilating then, tears formed in my eyes and my chest became heavy.

I somehow removed the tape from my mouth and the lights turned on, revealing a tall man with dark clothes, positioned before me. "WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled at him. I recognized the man as..my father? He approched me slowly, taking large steps and quickly hovered over me. "This will be painless.." And then he was gone, floating away as I snapped back to reality. I gasped for air as I looked around me and recognised my room at my house, Tom laying next to me sleeping. I pulled myself up and put my hand on my chest as my breathing quickened at a scary rate. "Stella, what are you.." He questioned and I quickly jump in his arms and burry my head in his neck as I cried uncontrollably. I tugged on his shirt trying to be as close to him as possible, scared that he'll float away and that I'll be back into the terrifying different reality.

"Are you okay?" Tom asks worringly as he pulls my head off his shoulder to look at me. "I had a bad dream, a really bad one." I exhale. At that moment I thought about the night before, how someone really weird came up to me and tried getting me to his car. I have no idea how I came back home. "Tom, yesterday there was a really weird guy..and he asked me to go in his car and he tried putting his hands on me and even though I told him I had a boyfriend he continued touching me! And then, he...I don't remember! How did I get home, Tom!" I ask him with my eyes wide in fear.

"It was me. I was the weirdo who tried to touch you," He chuckled. "Oh my god! How didn't I recognize you?" I ask him, relief running through my body and I take a deep breath and exhale as my heartbeat started to go down. "You were meggaaaaa drunk." He laughed and pulled me in his arms once more, indulging me in a hug I desperately needed.

"Sorry I called you a weirdo.." I apologise my voice muffled by his chest. He laughed, the action making vibration run through his body and then to mine as I was practically laying on top of him. "I'm glad you did, that way I know you don't flirt around with other people when you're drunk!" I laughed at his remark and hug him closer, squeezing his waist.

"Did Bill make it home alright?" I wondered, resting my chin on his naked chest and looking up at him. He lowered his gaze and stared back at me with a sincere smile on his face. I saw his beautifully veiny hand rest on my hair as he started stroking it softly almost putting me back to sleep. "Yes, he went home with a girl.." He says and I open my mouth in shock before relaxing my jaw again and molding my chin into Tom's chest.

"With a girl...?" I smile broadly at my boyfriend. He nods while smilling. "Oh my god, what was her name? Was she pretty? Is she german?" I bombard him with questions out of excitement and pull my head off his chest and jump on his lap "Oh! Okay!" he chuckled.

I put my hands on his shoulder and squeezed them happily. "I'm so so happy! I squealed and shook my head hysterically. He laughed loudly and held my hips down. "What does she look like.." I drawled smillingly. He drummed his fingers on my hips to distract his hyper person.

"She has black hair...uh I think she's American and.. I guess she's pretty, I mean Bill prefers personality so you can't expect much from him." I laughed at his comment and throw my head back in amusement. "You mean you only pick looks? I mean I'm flattered but does that mean I have a shitty personality?" I chuckled and laughed teasingly. He squeezed my hips.