there, i said it

prepare yourselves before you're just about to see how much of a marvelous editor I am
ALSO reminder of how good Tom looks in this part of the story.

————-
I slowly opened my eyes, squinting them immediately from the bright sun that was peaking through the curtains. Grumbling silently, I turn to my side, when an arm wraps itself around my waist. I whipped my head to the other side of my bed, and realize that it was just Tom. Falling back down on the bed, I sigh deeply and reach for my phone.

I start checking my mails and then switch to Instagram, posting a photo of me sleeping, a photo which Bill had taken after I had fallen down on the bed, exhausted from crying.

I chuckle at the post and turn my phone off, turning back around towards Tom

I chuckle at the post and turn my phone off, turning back around towards Tom. I see him with his eyes open and I jolt, surprised. "You creep...have you been watching?" I joked, caressing his cheek laughingly. "You have an amazing back, so it's the least I can do," He compliments, lifting his tattooed hand and caressing my back, making shivers appear on the top of my skin.

"I missed you." I murmured, wrapping my hands around his naked chest and pressing my own naked chest against him. "Me too," He said softly, caressing my hair tenderly. I inhaled sharply through my nostrils, loving the scent of the honey lotion he had applied all over his body yesterday after our shower.

"Today's the interview at RTL plus, right? He asks, his voice slightly muffled by my hair. I nod against his chest, before rolling on my back, his hand still around my waist. I huff and cover my chest with the white covers. "Don't hide the goodies." He said, taking the covers off of my chest and kissing them. I laughed, covering my boobs with my forearm. "You're wearing boxers— so...I will not be showing my goodies when you're not." I said innocently, pushing his head off of my breasts and putting the covers back on them.

"Whatever, I'll see them again tonight." He says simply, sighing in a relaxed manner and getting out of bed. "You shouldn't be that confident buddy," I joked, sitting up and wrapping the white sheets around my upper body as I had my back pressed on the headboard. "How stupid can one be, to turn down sex with me?" He says coolly, pulling his Calvin Klein boxer's strap over his baseball shorts.

"Oh god.." I mumble, falling face flat on the bed in disappointment. I hear loud footsteps running towards me and before I even had time to acknowledging it, I feel two hands grab each sides of my waist, pulling me up and without a single sound of struggle, Tom lifted me over his shoulders and just put me there, his head between my thighs. "Oh my god, put me down!" I yell anxiously, trying my hardest to balance myself on his shoulders by holding on his head. Because of his tall height, I must've been 2m off the floor— maybe even more— making it even scarier.

"I won't ever let you fall." He says reassuringly, gripping my thighs tightly as to secure me on his shoulders. "Alright Captain, let me see you put my clothes on for me from down there." I challenged him, leaning over his head and kissing his nose. He looks up, his little brown buttons shining. "It is on." He says, walking over to my suitcase.