victoria's Secret

It was 7 a.m and I was already in the car with Tom, heading to the Victoria secret's studio to get ready and to have one last training before the actual show. As I nervously bounced my foot on the car's white interior, I closed my eyes and tried regulating my breathing by taking deep breaths. I felt Tom's warm hand on my thigh, and I open my eyes, to meet his. "Don't be scared babe, you'll destroy every single one of these models. I trust you." He encouraged, rubbing my thigh with his thumb.

I smile at him and lay my eyes on his hand, inspecting every single wrinkle, every vein and every bone that I could notice, out of boredom. After a solid 20 minute drive, we arrived at the Studio. "Alright, I'll see you at lunch time then, baby?" Tom suggests, turning off the engine and turning to face me, his back on the car's window.
I nod, grabbing the gym bag that was down on my feet and turn around, unlocking the door. "Hey, hey, hey!" Tom exclaimed, locking the doors just as I was about to head out. I turned my head and frowned, confused. "Do I not get a kiss? He complained, pouting with his bottom lip.

I chuckle, and lean in to him. "Of course, how could I forget?" I teased, grabbing his face and propping myself on the car's seat with my knees on the white leather seat. He hums in the kiss, pulling me atop of him, without ever breaking the kiss. I giggle and pull away from the kiss, not wanting to start something we couldn't finish.

"Alright, I should go now." I murmured, wrapping my warm arms around his neck. He followed my movements, and wrapping his around my hips. He nodded, rubbing circles on my hip bones sweetly. "Alright, I really need to go now though." I add, pecking his lips quickly. He nods. "I love you."

His lips descended on mine one last time before he slapped my butt, opening the door and letting me out, handing me by gym bag. "I love you too!" He said excitedly, watching me as I entered the building. I caught one last glance at my boyfriend before I stepped foot into the building quietly.

My heels hit hard against the smooth marble floors, and with all the courage I had in me I knocked on the door that read "Stella Klein: Victoria Secret 2013". Just a few seconds later, the door swung open and a lady whose age had to be between 30 and 40, smiled down at me. "Welcome, come right in and we'll set you up before you go to rehearsal." She said kindly, pushing with her index finger her sharp red glasses further up her nose.

I nodded at her, before following her in the brightly lit room. She leads me to the makeup chair. "Alright, so. On your left you'll find your outfit, and on your right is all the makeup products we'll be using for tonight's show. I'll give you a couple of minutes to drink any beverage you'd like before we tackle everything." She explained, giving me a tight smile through the mirror before walking out.

I avert my eyes to the small table next to the vanity and notice different all kinds on drinks and snacks. I smile, and lean forward to grab the cup that felt the warmest on my palm. Inhaling the warm fog, I close my eyes and smell the warm brewed coffee. As I sipped the coffee, I twirl around the chair and look around the room, humming a song quietly. My eyes landed on the outfit that I was going to walk the runway in and...also the outfit that I would wear tonight with Tom.

I blush at the memory of Tom telling me that tonight he wanted to surprise me with my outfit: or should I call it lingerie. I shake my thoughts away and sip my the warm liquid silently, peacefully.

——-

After they had glammed me up they led me to a huge room: it was packed with girls and staff, all getting ready and putting their makeup on: pink velvet couches, cameras filming everything, photographers, huge logos on walls and curtains...it was an absolute crazy scenery that I felt ridiculously lucky to witness. As I was completely mesmerized by the room, I forgot that I was standing in the middle of a busy hallway. I felt someone fall behind me, making me stumble to find my balance.