04

TWO WEEKS LATER, ME AND BELLY ARE GOT CLOSE TO EACHOTHER. SHE STILL SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH CONRAD, BUT SHE LIKES JEREMIAH.At least that's what she tells me.

Right now it's only the girls that are home, the boys went out to buy the things for dinner.I was scrolling through my phone while sitting next to Belly when Susannah and Lauren sit down next to us.
"How are you and Conrad?I barely saw you two kissing, or even hugging" Susannah ask looking at me "you two had a fight?"
"No,or atleast I don't know about it" I look at her
"Then what's up?before this he was always with you"
"I don't really know" I shake my head
"He told me he doesn't want me to feel awkward" Belly spoke up "because you know..I liked him"
"In the past" I look at the girl "you really feel awkward when we kiss?" I raise an eyebrow
"No...really no, I don't like him anymore" Belly shakes her head.She doesn't look directly in my eyes, that's how I know she is lying.My mother does the same exact thing when anyone ask her if she quit drinking.I bite down on my lip and look back to my phone, soon the boys are back in the house.I saw from the corner of my eye how Belly looked up and stared at Conrad, I keep telling myself they're friends and hope I will believe it.

Right now it's just us, the kids in the house who is awake
"Let's play truth or dare" Jeremiah says looking at us
"Don't be a child" Conrad rolls his eyes and wrap his arms around my waist
"What?are you scared or something?" Steven ask looking straight into his eyes "you girls want to play?"
"I'm in" I say smiling "Belly?" I looked at the brunette girl "you are playing too, right?"
"Uhm..yes,of course" she nods her head "who starts?"
"Me" Jeremiah says "Okay..Kenzie truth or dare?"
"Truth" I answer him
"Boring" he sighs "okay...if you have to choose between your family or us, who would you choose?"
"You don't have to answer if you don't want to" Conrad says after a minute of silence
"No, no it's okay" I shake my head "I would choose you guys" I say with a quiet voice "Okay..my turn Belly, truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Great" I smile at her "who would you rather kiss, Jeremiah or Conrad?" She stared at me shocked. The room was silent for several minutes.
"Come on Belly, who would you rather kiss? it's just a simple question" Steven sighs "answer it"
"Jeremiah" Belly says, I can see her blushing, and I feel Conrad's hand holding me tighter, which he only does when he is mad.

Later on me and Conrad are sitting outside, looking at the stars.My head is resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.
"I love you, you know that right?" Conrad speaks with a soft and quiet voice "you mean a lot to me"
"I know" I answer "and I love you too Conrad" I smiled while saying it.Maybe I was wrong and he really does love me.I really hope I was wrong.