06

I WOKE UP WITH A HEADACHE,IN MY BED WITH TISSUES ALL OVER THE FLOOR.I sit up on the bed and take my phone in my hands, immadetly seeing that Conrad left me tons of messages, and called me like thirty times. I sighed and hit call after some hesitation
"Finally!Belly said you didn't felt well yesterday, but you didn't go back to the beach house.."
"Yeah, yeah i'm home right now" I climbed out of bed "and my head still hurts.."
"I will be there in twenty minutes" I wanted to say no,I didn't wanted to see him but..but he didn't let me answer after that because he just ended the call.I changed into some comfy clothes,brushed my teeth, take out the trash so he won't see all the empty bottles, after that I just waited for him to arrive.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door, I get up and opened it.
"Hey" I greeted him with a quiet voice
"Hey" he said while coming inside "are you feeling better?"
"Not really" I shaked my head "do you love me?"
"What?of course I love you" he answered me immadetly
"How do you love me?"
"I don't really understand this question.."
"Do you love me as a friend?or as your girlfriend?"
"Kenzie,stop.."
"No!no, not untill you answer me!" I yelled at him "I know what you said to Belly!"
"I didn't mean it like that!"
"But you did! y-you loved that girl all your life!"
"But I love you more"
"Prove it then!" I said after a few minutes of silence
"I stayed with you even at your worst, even when we were just talking about dating, I stayed with you when you were as drunk as your mother and even then when you acted like her!" He said "like right now"
"So what? you're going to leave me like your father left your mother?"
"This is not the same, you're not the same Mackenzie"
"Then leave" I said with a voice as quiet as a whisper "leave me then, go to Belly i'm sure she will be the perfect girlfriend for you"
"I don't want to leave you" he shaked his head "but we need space" I stared at him, I tried not to show any emotions, I don't like to be seen vulnerable in front of anyone.
"We do" I agreed "have a great summer,Fisher"
"Yeah..you too"
And with that he walked out of the door. I stepped to the window and saw Belly waiting for him, I saw them hugging..atleast he will be happy,right?