Y'all.. I'm done.

I keep on having shitty ass dreams cuz none of them have been things like: my crush confessed to me, I got a lottery of 10 crores, I won a coupon prize for unlimited ramen packs, or shit like I have a superpower of reading people's minds.

The thing is, I recently had a.. uh.. weird..? Dream..?

What happened is, I was in my college as always, (psst, I'm inexperienced with college as I just started it. I'm in 11th grade lmao) and was just talking to my bestie, suddenly someone barged into the classroom. Then literally everyone snapped their heads tryna look at the person, I did too. In came a very fruity guy.

He ran across the room towards me and my friend. He just stood there, I was like "bitch tf you looking at?" He said, "I'm tryna find your lost beauty?" MAN WAS I OFFENDED!? I said, "WELL ATLEAST MY HIDDEN BEAUTY IS THERE, YOUR BRAIN ISN'T EVEN THERE." that mf had the nerve to shove me to the wall and start scratching it..? He just spit at the wall and looked at the door, he signalled his friends something and they all came in FLYING??? He signalled them again and they started BEATING ME UP? LMAO-

I Kicked their asses too, but they caught my short hair somehow? And started spinning me round and round. I gagged and puked all over them. I thought they learned their lesson but THEY PUKED BACK ONTO ME!! I STOMPED MY FOOT AND BOLTED OUTTA THERE. They started chasing me but lost me, my friend suddenly appeared before me and called somebody, I thought she would call a nurse but THAT BETRAYER ASS BITCH CALLED KEEHO AND HIS FRIENDS ‼️😡 I SLAPPED HER ACCROSS THE FACE.

That's it my guys. I woke up. BECAUSE I HAD TO GO TO COLLEGE!! MFING COLLEGE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME TF ALONE.