Spilling some tea sisssss!!

Okayyy so I'm back with some tea 😏☕

As you know, I'm in 11th grade and in college (duh) so I'm kinda experienced in college now 😁

Soo good news is I have a crush 🥰🥰🥰

But bad 😕 news is he has a crush as well ❤️‍🩹

And it isn't me 💔

So there's this guy in the B division and I'm in the C division and he's super handsome, like he has curly hair, he's tall, has a really cool backpack 😂 and he's an introvert, he has a big friend group and I think there are almost 6 people in it. I too have a 5 people friend group including me.

Now the thing is, there's a girl in my class, let's call her pretty girl  because that's who she is and my CRUSH'S initial is A.
So pretty girl is in my class right, and A is in B class. Now I've seen A and pretty girl talk many times with each other, and my friends think A likes pretty girl but she doesn't like him back.

Pretty girl is a very pretty looking girl and I've seen A compliment pretty girl about her beauty when she posted a picture of herself on Instagram some days ago, and he commented, "Gorgeous"

My friend sent me a screenshot of it and that's when we thought that they've started dating. But recently ever since our college started, it's been like 2 days since college started, we haven't seen A and pretty girl seems really happy too without even talking to him so that's when my friends thought that they're probably not dating and she doesn't even like him back.

So now I'm wondering what I should do, if anyone is reading this, what are your thoughts?

From future me: they did NOT date each other and I've don't have the balls to confess nor talk to him so I didn't 😔 but I don't regret tho