First Day

Y/N's POV
August 31st, 8:52 p.m.

After getting everything ready for tomorrow, I'm laying in bed staring at my phone screen.

I have to go to school tomorrow, I can't believe summer holidays ended already, I have to go back to that hell hole...

I groan and put my phone down as I turn to my side and close my eyes, trying to sleep. I keep twisting and turning on my bed. I'm trying to sleep early but I've been sleeping at 5 a.m. and waking up at 4 p.m. all summer, talk about having a bad sleep schedule.

Ding

Who's messaging me at this time?

Eggplant boi:
Bro I needa talk to u about smth
Can we ft?

Is he serious right now? Whatever it's not like I'm sleeping anyway...

I sit up in bed and FaceTime my best friend and wait for him to pick up...

"G'day your majesty! You're in bed? Since when did you sleep so early?"

"Since now, I don't wanna be falling asleep in class tomorrow. But the problem is that I can't get myself to fall asleep"

"What else do you expect when you sleep at sunrise?"

"Yea yea whatever, why'd you call?"

"Oh yea uh... I kind of... need you to do me a favour..."

He looks nervous? Oh no what is this boy up to...

I squint my eyes at him suspiciously

"What kind of favour?"

"Ok so, do you want me to get straight to the point or give you the backstory first?"

Backstory? Is it that serious?

"Just get to the point"

He takes a deep breath and exhales before looking at me with an awkward smile, seriously what is he up to?

"I uh... I kind of..."

I raise one eyebrow at him

"I need you to be my fake girlfriend."

What-

"My dear Hyunjin, why tf do you need me to be your fake girlfriend?"

"See that's why I asked if you want the backstory!"

Alright maybe I do

"Ok...? So what is the backstory?"

"You see... starting from tomorrow, we're in the last year of high school, you know what that means? It's the last year for us to fool around and have fun. I haven't enjoyed high school a lot cuz all the girls at school follow me around all the time and I don't get any privacy... I need someone who can be with me so that those girls won't bother me, come on I wanna make at least some good memories in my high school life"