Stray Kids

Y/N's POV
We both look up to see Hyunjin's friends approaching us with happy but also confused faces.

Stray Kids, I'd say I know them pretty well because they are all that Hyunjin talks about. They also know a lot about me and claim that Hyunjin talks about me a lot when I'm not present. Funny. I'm their friend but I wouldn't be considered as a close friend. I really hope we can all grow closer and be more comfortable around each other though, they are some amazing guys.

"Hey! Y/N you're finally hanging out with Hyunjin on campus?" The father, Chan, had a big smile on his face.

"We're dating." Hyunjin says out of nowhere.

He loves messing with people doesn't he?

"Fake dating" I correct him.

*Silence*

"What-" My baby- I mean Jeongin says with a very confused look on his face.

Sigh

"It's complicated-"

"I wanna get away from the attention I get from other girls and actually enjoy the last year of high school so I asked Y/N if she could help me by fake dating me. Don't tell anyone, only you guys know." He interrupts me like he always does.

That little-

They all finally understood and made 'o' faces.

Then the squirrel boy butts in.

"Hyunjin... is there a specific reason you asked Y/N, out of ALL the other choices you had?~" Han wiggles his eyebrows at us.

"Ooo could there be a specific reason behind it?~" Brownie boy Felix joins in the eyebrow wiggling.

I couldn't help but snicker at the way they looked at the moment.

"Uh- w-what? It's not what you're thinking. I asked Y/N because she's my best and most trusted friend. Plus, what if the other girl already likes me or falls for me soon enough? I'm not ready for a relationship yet." Hyunjin explains.

I could see his ears go a medium shade of pink.

He gets embarrassed really easily and I find it pretty cute.

"Whatever you say bro, but I'm seeing something else~" Minho, the one who's obsessed with butts continues.

"There's definitely something going on in that tiny brain of yours~" The manager of Changbin Salon chips in.

"Guys guys, let's not make fun of him. The poor guy's face is all red~" Seungmin, the dandy puppy teases the boy.

"You guys seem less like friends and more like bullies right now." I was finding the situation quite funny.

"Exactly, you guys suck. You're my only best friend." He frowns at his friends and hugs me from the side, hiding his face in my shoulder.

I, on the other hand, was laughing at his behaviour and patting his back.

"He even acts like a baby in front of you, we rarely get to see that." Chan laughs.

"Well you have to be his best best friend in order to have that privilege." I say proudly but also in a teasing tone.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say," Changbin rolls his eyes playfully before looking like he got  reminded of something and looking back at Hyunjin. "Oh yeah I completely forgot what we were here for. Hyunjin, the soccer team needs a new captain this year from our form, you should sign up."