Rumours

Y/N's POV
WHAT THE HELL!?

(It looks so stupid tf💀)

Jennifer...

That bitch...

Is she stalking me or what? She saw me talking to Eric and now she won't shut up about it.

Oh no what about everyone at school? There's gonna be a bunch of rumours...

The next day

I get ready and sit at the breakfast table. Picking my fingers and staring into nothingness as I grow more and more anxious about going to school. I just started enjoying it and now there's another problem.

Oh shit what about Hyunjin?

Would he be mad at me?

Nah he wouldn't...

... what if he is?

I can't even enjoy my breakfast for once-

"Aren't you gonna eat, dear?" My mom snaps me out of my thoughts.

My head shoots up and and I immediately fix myself and give her an awkward smile before holding up my spoon for my cereal.

"Oh... yeah yeah of course..."

"Y/N... is everything alright? You seem nervous..." My mom gets more concerned the more she looks at me.

"Don't worry mom, it's just some school work, nothing much." I try to reassure her and she seemingly believes me.

Damn I feel terrible for lying...

But I can't tell her about the whole Eric situation either, can I?

"Alright then, eat up. Hyunjin's gonna be here in a few minutes."

I nod and continue eating until I hear the doorbell ring.

Of course my mom rushes to see her favourite kid on earth...

Hyunjin.

"Good morning auntie!" Hyunjin greets her with a smile.

"Good morning dear. Y/N's almost done with her breakfast, why don't you come wait inside? Oh have you had breakfast yet?" My mom asks him with a big smile on her face.

"I already had breakfast, I'll just sit next to Y/N and wait for her to finish." Hyunjin looked quite disturbed but he kept a smile for my mom.

Now I'm scared.

He walks up to me and sits on the chair next to mine. Hyunjin just stares at me as I finish up my cereal bowl without looking up at him.

I don't like where this is going...

Once I'm done, I get up and grab my backpack before hugging my mom goodbye and leaving the house.

Hyunjin followed behind but he wasn't saying a single word.