Chapter 1

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘
─────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────

          The final ring of the doorbell sounded, marking the last customer of the day. MePhone lets out a soft sigh as he leaves the counter to lock the front door. He was finally convinced to retire his show after the third season ended. Yet, without it, he's been left without anything better to do. So, he opened a bakery on the mainland. It's surprisingly therapeutic for him, and he can be a fat slob with the baked goods that weren't sold. He eats a few cookies and packs some for the walk home and then looks at the messy kitchen. He sighs tiredly as he picks up dirty pans.

          He cleans up the bakery and puts on his coat before grabbing his keys. He makes sure everything is in order one last time before opening the backdoor. Almost immediately, cold winter air blasts into his face. He shivers and puts a mobile game in his background in hopes it'll warm him up. He turns around and locks up the backdoor, and as he pulls his keys out, he hears shuffling behind him. He turns around and yanks the key out behind him, opening a switchblade. A stray dog is playing with a plastic bag. Noticing MePhone's attention, it looks up. MePhone lets out a shaky breath as he puts his switchblade away.

"Hey there little guy," he gently says and opens his cookie bag. He pulls out a peanut butter cookie and sets it on the floor. "You sure gave me a scare there," he continues. The stray looks at the cookie and walks over to inspect it. As it is distracted, MePhone takes the opportunity to book it and hopes the dog will be gone by the morning.

Once he makes it into the city street, he slows down and makes his way to his apartment complex. Every time he makes his way home he has this numb, melancholy feeling. He walks into the lobby and looks around. Everything is so modern and... not overwhelmingly orange. It is quiet too. He sighs and walks up to the elevator and presses the 'up' button.

~"Hey, blue boy!" An energetic voice calls out.

          MePhone turns around to see no one behind him. It sounded a lot like Lightbulb. Back at the hotel, she would have probably asked him to help prepare a dessert for dinner. Then Bot would eat the ingredients behind his back. And when they'd finish their monstrosity, OJ would nag them about cleaning up. Then he'd get roped into making dinner with OJ and Paper. MePhone would feign annoyance, but, secretly, he found it comforting. Being needed, that is; the feeling of having a purpose, again. MePhone would usually just sit back and observe, but on rare occasions, he'd meddle into the residents' many adventures.

          He'd skip out on the cleaning to see what his former contestants were up to before dinner. The hotel's usually hectic mood would calm down by then. After that came dinner time, where everything would be so loud but in a way that would comfort MePhone. Having random conversations, silly arguments, and the occasional food fights that would make OJ furious and force everyone to clean up the mess. Then everyone would leave to their rooms for the night, some having sleepovers or a sleep party in the living room; maybe a late movie night. Bot would try to get him to join in but MePhone would always decline, using his battery as an excuse to not go. Walking up the stairs to his room he'd say his goodnights to anyone who passed by. He'd then get his key out to open the room with the ugly orange walls.

          But there aren't ugly orange walls. It's just some boring beige walls, with a lonely dinner table, a tiny kitchen, and some old TV with a squeaky couch. He wondered why he chose this tiny apartment. He had the money for a much nicer home. Hell, he had the money to get a nice bed, but still hasn't gotten one and uses the couch, despite it being more than an entire year since he moved in.

          He lets out a sigh and drops his bag on the table. He's too tired to think about it too much. He sits down on the couch, getting more and more annoyed by that damn squeak. He checks his battery levels. 42%. Not too bad. He'd last when he gets home tomorrow... probably. Testtube would make him go into charging if he even made it below 65%. He wondered why she even cared about his battery.

         He yawns as his eyes start to feel heavy. Mephone stretches and pulls a throw blanket over him. He closes his eyes and goes into sleep mode, his body going limp and slumping over.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

𝕙𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 :𝟛
𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕔 𝕚 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕝𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖, 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣!
𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕥!
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤-
𝕀𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕚'𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘!
𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤
~( ̄▽ ̄~) 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥!!!
-- 𝕊𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕊𝕒𝕨