Introduction/Cast

TW- mentions of sexual assault, abuse, and rape will be mentioned in the chapters. So if you are triggered by them topics then read with caution. If you ever need help talking about what you went through message me on here.

Aiden Benson is the younger sister to Olivia Benson. Aiden was born November 3rd 1970 making her 2 years younger. They both work for the special victims unit of the New York City Police Department. She doesn't know what to expect when she joins the Special Victims Unit of the NYPD with her sister. Their mom says Aiden follows Olivia everywhere she goes. So it wasn't a surprise to see Aiden at work. But while Olivia was a NYPD officer, Aiden was working at the SVU unit. Unlike Olivia, Aiden was a SR detective and was working her way up to being a Sargent.

Aiden had a one night stand with Elliot Stabler, before the show starts, and end up pregnant. They both choose to keep the baby. When Tobi is off age, in season season 17, he wants to join the SVU because he wants to make both his parents proud of him. He then learns why his parents are the way they are.

Because of being in the SVU Aiden often attends therapy to get rid of whatever emotions she has from the job. And when she finds out Tobi is feeling the way she did, she signs him up to the same therapist to protect him.

But what happens when Aiden meets the new guy Logan Munch, John Munch's son. Logan was born March 7th 1973. And was moved from the LA police department to NYPD Special Victims unit.

Julie Bowen
AS
Aiden Benson

Dominic Cooper ASLogan Munch

Dominic Cooper
AS
Logan Munch

Dominic Cooper ASLogan Munch

Tom Holland
AS
Tobi Stabler

Tom Holland ASTobi Stabler