CHAPTER 02

______________________________
***3rd person***
______________________________

"COME ON MIDORIYA, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMARTER THEN THIS!!" Monoma screamed hiding behind a bush.

"Shut up, Monoma, you're going to let this mystery man OR woman, find us." Kendo scolded. "Besides, we need to catch them."

"Kendo, you know, judging by the arms and head structure, it's most likely that it's a male." Midoriya mumbled. "Wow.. smh Kendo, and to think you'd know that." Monoma whispered. "Says the one who says smh in real life" Kendo whispered back, "SHUT UP!" Monoma whisper shouted, clearly embarassed. "Be quiet, Monoma," Kendo said, "He's going to hear you."

"Yeah yeah whatever 🙄" Monoma said, kinda... "How did you-" Uraraka said, shocked. Honestly, all of they're flabbers.. have been ghasted. "Told you, I'm a GOD 🤩" Monoma said, no one being able to figure out how he did that.

"Sure.. anyway, we're getting side tracked." Kendo told the group who were currently asking him how to do that, *cough* *cough* Midoriya *cough* *cough* and telling him to get over himself. They looked back at the man, only to see that he was gone. In that moment, they knew.. they fucked up..

"YOU 𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘛 HIM!?" Aizawa yelled at the kids. "Now now, Eraser, let me talk to them," said Nezu calmly, "I told you guys to get some of your classmates to help you, yet you didn't. Why?" Nezu asked.

"Because we wanted to prove we could do it.." Uraraka mumbled, loud enough for Nezu to hear, but Nezu shook his head disappointedly.

"We know you can do it, it's just we don't think 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘢 is a very good choice to do so without Tetsutestu with him. So I suppose you have two other strong ones from both classes to help, maybe Mrs. Hatsume should come along so she could bring some of her inventions with you guys. Also Midoriya, I suggest not to bring Mr. Bakugo, he's a bit too violent for this mission." Nezu said. "Will do." Midoriya said, smiling.

It would be way too chaotic if Monoma 𝘈𝘕𝘋 Bakugo were there.

"Kirishima, Momo? Can we borrow you for a second?"

"Tetsutestu, Shiozaki!! Get over here for a moment."

______________________________

Words: 416

ʜᴏʟᴀ sᴏʏ ᴅᴏʀᴀ <𝟹𝟹
sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴜsʏ 𝘚𝘓𝘌𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘎-
ɴ ᴇ ᴡᴀʏss 🤭 ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs 𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠 sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀs 𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠 ʙᴜsʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.
ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ✨ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ✨ ɴ ᴇ ᴡᴀʏss
𝘏𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚 ᴡɪʟʟ 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘉𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘓𝘌𝘙𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘋 ɪɴ 𝘔𝘠 ʟᴏʙʙʏ👺🔪
sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟɪɢᴀᴛᴏʀ 🤪