chapter 2

⚠️trigger warning f slur⚠️

the next day
they woke up to robin's mom calling them down for breakfast. "buenos días." robin said kissing his head. "good morning." finney said waking up. they brushed their teeth and got dressed. "wait before we go down i need to see someone." robin said closing their door "okay?" finney said confused.

robin knocked on a door and a girl who looked about 9 years old opened it. "ROSIE!" robin said excitedly hugging her and lifting her up. the girl looked so excited but didn't say anything. "finney this is rosie, my little sister." robin said. "you have a sister?! since when?!" finney said shocked. "13 years ago?" he said questioning "wait you didn't know i had a sister?" robin said then realised. "oh rightttt, i forgot to tell you. anyways this is rosalie, but we all call her rosie." he introduced "rosie this is finney blake." she whispered something in his ear that made him turn completely red. "Si es mi novio, cómo lo supiste?" (yes he is my boyfriend how did you know?) he said. she just shrugged. "i missed you so much" he said. "did he get kidnapped too?" she asked quietly. robin nodded. "yeah, but he also saved us both. do you want us to get you some breakfast?" he asked her. she nodded and hugged him "i love you robin." she said "i love you too rosie." he replied.

she closed the door and they both walked towards the stairs. "how come i never knew you had a sister? also since shes gwen's age, should we can have them hang out or something?" finney asked. robin stopped "nononono we can't do that." he said. finney looked hurt that he thought his little sister wasn't good enough.

robin read his emotions "nonono it's not like that it's just... rosie has autism, she's never out of her room, she hates talking to people, we even have to get her private tutors, and you see how she barely talked to me. i'm sorry i didn't mean to make you feel like gwen isn't good enough, i swear, if it wasn't like this, i definitely would've agreed, but for now, we're trying to get her to get out of her room first then we can go from there, im sorry." robin apologized. "you don't have to be sorry, i get it. i actually relate," finney took a deep breath, "i have autism, i didn't want to tell you because i thought you would just make fun of me and break up with me, or something, but i used to be just like rosie, i wouldn't get out of my room, i wouldn't talk to anyone, i wouldn't even talk to my own parents most of the time. it took ages to get me to be how i am right now, but sometimes, when things get really bad I would go mute for a bit. what im trying to say is, i completely understand, if you need any help with her, im here." he said

"finn, why didn't you tell me, i would've helped you, i don't want to ever make you feel like you can't talk to me, because you can, im always here for you, no matter what." robin said wanting to support him, and hugged him "thank you." finney whispered.

they walked down the stairs to grab some breakfast, they saw robin's mom teaching gwen how to say "really good" in spanish.

gwen noticed them and quickly ran to finney to hug him and robin and then went back to her food. "good morning mr and ms arellano." finney said. "buenos días mamá, buenos días tío." robin said to his mom and uncle. "robin, dile a tu novio que nos llame maria y hector" his mom told him. "finn, they said to call them maria and hector" robin translated. "sorry" he apologized "y que no tienes que disculparte todo el tiempo" she told him "and that you don't have to apologize all the time" he translated and chuckled.

they got some pancakes on their plate, finney got chocolate chip with whipped cream and strawberries while robin got white chocolate chip with whipped cream and chocolate syrup, and sat down at the table. "oh shouldn't we get some for your sister?" finney reminded. "oh yeah." robin said. "i got it, what does she like?" finney offered. "chocolate chip with whipped cream and strawberries" robin said. "oh that's what i got!" finney exclaimed. finney made her a plate and went upstairs.