chapter 4

the next day

"FINNEY BLAKE!" vance yelled as he opened his bedroom door "DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH ROBIN?!" he yelled. finney had such a confused look on his face "what the fuck no! why would you think that?!" he asked. "oh okay. breakfast is ready." vance said as he left the room. "well that was something." finney told his boyfriend. robin didn't say anything so finney looked down at him to find him sleeping.

he smiled, robin looked so calm and peaceful, and that warmed finneys heart. he kissed his head and got out bed but put the blanket back on robin and went to brush his teeth and have breakfast. "morning sleepyhead." vance said. "where's robin?" he asked "still sleeping" finney replied eating his eggs "i'll be leaving in like 5 minutes because i have a job interview, but if you want me to stay i can." vance told him sitting next to him.

"oh no no no go go, you need this job, me and robin can take care of gwen." finney said. "are you sure?" vance confirmed. finney smiled and nodded. "go go shoo." finney said. vance chuckled "okay okay. bye don't burn the house down." finney laughed and closed the door. robin came out of finneys room "where'd vance go?" robin asked. "good morning to you too. he has a job interview." finney replied.

robin chuckled. "good morning" he said and kissed him. he made some buttered toast for breakfast and after robin finished his food finney thought about where gwenny is. "is gwenny still sleeping?" finney asked. "i dunno, should we check?" robin said. finney got up and went to her room. "gwenny are you in here?" finney said.

he checked her entire room and she wasn't there. he started panicking "robin she's not in her robin robin i don't know where she is robin i'm scared." robin was also scared but he knew that finney was definitely more scared and he was probably about to have a panic attack. "calm down it's okay. i'll call donna's and see if she's there." he comforted "but what if she's not robin. what if, what if he got her." finney said crying. "He didn't, I promise, he's dead, remember. and if she isn't we'll call bruce billy and griffin, and if they haven't seen her we'll call the police it'll be okay." robin said. finney didn't hear him and started having a panic attack.

robin was terrified, but he knew he shouldn't show it or it'll amor it worse. "hey finn, it'll be okay, i promise, gwen is okay, and if she isn't, which i'm sure she is okay, i will fuck up whoever even thinks about hurting her, i promise, she is okay, im here for both of you, i promise mi precioso, i love you." robin said trying to calm him down. finneys breathing steadied and calmed down. finney nodded. "thank you robin. i'm sorry." finney said.

"why are you apologizing, you have no need too." robin said. "i'm probably being dramatic." finney told him. "you're not, if that were rosie, i would probably being tearing doors down, don't ever invalidate your feelings like that again, you're feelings are valid, you can act however you want to, no judgment on my side, ever. i love you so much. i'm gonna go call donna now, okay?" robin said. finney nodded as robin dialed her number

donna's dad: clarke household
robin: hey this robin arellano, can i speak to donna please
donna's dad: alright.
2 minutes later
donna: hey robin right?
robin: yep. is gwen at your house right now?
donna: yeah she's right next to me
robin: can i speak to her?
donna: sure
gwen: hey robin
robin: i'm so glad your okay. did you tell anyone youre leaving?
gwen: no i forgot
robin: gwen, you can't forget this stuff, even if you're already there, you could've called. your brother had a panic attack because he didn't know where you were. FINN BLOCK YOUR EARS he thought the grabber got you gwen, OKAY YOU CAN UNBLOCK. that's how scared he was. if you asked no one would've said no. we're not mad gwenny, we're just worried about you.
gwen: oh my god. i'm so sorry, i didn't think i caused this much trouble. i'm so sorry. can i talk to finney please
robin: finn, gwen wants to talk to you
finney: GWEN! you're okay! i was so worried!
gwen: finney im so sorry, i forgot tell you where i was going, im so sorry.
finney: it's okay. just tell me next time okay? have fun at donna's be home by 12 though, okay?
gwen: okay thank you finney. i love you
finney: i love you too, bye