chapter 6

"he's okay, he's just overwhelmed, he's asleep right now." Robin reassured them. gwen hugged him. "robin, is finney gonna be okay?" she asked. robin hugged her back. "yeah. yeah gwen he's gonna be okay." robin said. "hey gwen, it's time for bed come on." vance said. she sighed. "fine." she said and went to her room. vance and robin sat on the couch. "today was, something." vance said.

"yeah, i had no idea abuse ran in their family." robin said. "oh i was talking about their grandpa abandoning them because if his panic attack but yeah that too." vance said. "i know i told gwen finney's gonna be fine but im worried." robin told vance. "he'll be okay, and im not just saying that. he's a tough guy, he'll get through it, don't worry. i'm gonna go to bed, night robin." vance said. "thanks, night vance." robin said and went to finney's room

robin slowly and quietly opened the door and found finney still peacefully sleeping. he awed at the sight. "finney's finally at peace." he thought. he changed into his pyjamas and cuddled in bed with finney. "aw shit i have math first period tomorrow" he thought again. he came to terms with it as he drifted off to sleep.

the next day

the alarm clock woke finney up but robin was still sleeping. he turned it off and woke robin uo. "robin it's time for school come on." finney said. "five more minutes." robin mumbled. finney sighed "okay, five more minutes." he caved and kissed his head. finney got dressed, combed his hair, and brushed his teeth in ten minutes and decided that was enough time and woke robin up again.

"robin it's been ten minutes time to get up." finney told his boyfriend. robin groaned and stayed asleep. "fine if you don't get up then no kissed for a week." finney said sternly. robin groaned louder. "fineee im up." he said, quite literally rolling out of bed. he pecked finneys lips and went to brush his teeth.

finney giggled at the sight of his childish boyfriend. he went out to the kitchen to have breakfast. "good morning" he said to ashley. "good morning, finney. congratulations you're the first one up." she said. "really? no one else is awake?" he asked. "yup. just you." she said. "i woke robin up like 2 minutes ago. if you want, i can wake vance and gwen up." he offered. "really? yes please, thank you so much." she said. finney smiled and went over to gwen's room first.

he knocked just in case and no one answered so he walked in and closed the door. "gwen. gwen get up. gwenny. gwenny come on. gwendolyn blake get up it's time for school!" he said shaking her. she jolted awake breathing heavy and fast. she saw finney and leaned into him crying. "gwenny are you okay what happened?" he asked. "i thought you were dad. only he ever called me that right before he hit me." she said quietly.

finney hugged her so tightly. "i'm so so so sorry i didn't know." he said, softly rocking her back and forth. she calmed down after a couple of minutes. "i'm so sorry gwenny, i swear i didn't mean it." he said. she held his shoulders. "finney, it's okay, stop apologizing i'm fine. it was just a small flashback im okayi promise, i love you." she kissed his forehead. "are you sure?" he asked. "get out i wanna change." she threw a pillow at him giggling. he chuckled and closed the door.

he went to vance's room. he knocked and no one answered as he expected so he opened the door. "vance. vance. vance. vance. vance hopper get up it's for school." he said. vance with his face still dug into the pillow, flipped finney off. finney tried calling his name and shaking him one more time but nothing happened, so he pulled his blanket off and hit him with a pillow. "fine asshole i'm up, fuck you." he said getting out of bed. "love you too." finney said and closed the door.

"they're up." he told ashley. "oh thank you so much finney. here, robin told me you don't like your eggs to touch the bacon so i made sure they don't touch, and that you usually have 1 egg and 2 pieces of bacon so i made that." the biggest smile grew on finney's face. he hugged her. "thank you!" he said and took the plate. he sat next robin and kissed him good morning.