Chapter One.

It was the year 3048, and the universe was stable and peaceful. Many races of happy beings resided on Planet A0F89— ranging from Arachnarii, humans to Goragan and many more.

The planet was also ran by monarchy; the kingdom was almost always in harmony— reigned a queen with six children. The youngest child was a daughter named Yarian Luna. She was a daring Arachnarii that rebelled against some of the kingdom's etiquette to go out on dangerous adventures. Yarian had a very wiry and athletic body and she always kept herself in shape. Her eyes were a crystal blue, her skin and hair were an olive colour with jet black stripes that trail from her head down to her abdomen.

Yarian had two sisters that always followed etiquette, followed the laws and kept their elegance in check. The two sisters were much older than Yarian, hence experienced more in ways Yarian had not even learned.

Taniah was a 24 year old Arachnarii with the profession in crafting homemade machines and weapons. She graduated from engineering school with two certificates and the planet's official mechanic license. Taniah's introverted nature had her hardly leaving the castle including being constantly busy building and crafting. She had a very approachable personality and was quite protective of her family. She was also shy, yet beautiful. Others would tell Yarian that she looked exactly like a carbon copy of Taniah.

Violet was a 19 year old Arachnarii with dyed violet-black hair and the rest of her body a lavender with hints of ginger. She would stylise customary weapons, Armour pieces and was a skilled cosmetic surgeon. She was very young with the mental state of a senior, but her skills wowed millions.

Yarian had twin brothers named Oliver and Vackes. The two may have been identical with cyan eyes, dusty gray skin and hair with dark blue stripes; but they were complete opposites in personality and skills. Oliver was very immature and was thirsty for women while Vackes was intelligent and cheerful. Oliver didn't care about anyone but himself as he would rather do what he wanted. Vackes was always busy inventing many different things and was even an excellent chef.

The eldest child was a handsome Arachnarii named Jayson. A 35 year old professional in leading military branches and a Trainor for other aspiring rookies. He helped kept the planet safe from harm and was considered the "perfect prince" according to civilians. His personality was gentle and inviting, caring and protective of his family. His skin was a vibrant gold with jet black hair and stripes and his eyes strikingly blue. A perfect spider that most would fawn over.

One evening, Yarian was walking outside to the castle gardens to enjoy the fresh air. She wanted to take a break after finishing her chores and polished her new weapons.

The 4000 credits well spent. It was worth it, Yarian thought. I feel accomplished building new laser rifles with those parts.

Yarian smoothed out her hair as she enjoyed the calming atmosphere as she watched the plants, trees and flowers were swaying softly in the wind. She looked up at the starry night sky, admiring its beauty. She began to daydream while staring into the vastness of space.

Her daydreaming didn't last long when she began hearing squeaking. Yarian snapped back into reality and went to look for the source of the squeaks. She went to the hedge patch of the garden and the squeaks grew louder. Yarian’s heart began to race anxiously, feeling scared that she would be under attack. She saw faint lights coming through the leaves of the hedge. Yarian then walked to the other side of the hedge and saw a robotic creature looking up at her in terror. Yarian got a good look at them and saw that they were injured.

"Aw... you poor thing..." Yarian said, no longer worried about possibly getting attacked. The creature looked to have been 4'3", almost half of Yarian’s height. Yarian lifted the creature into her arms and began carrying them back into the castle to help them.