Chapter Four

Yarian and Cyber were in outer space, miles away from the planet and were sharply keeping an eye out for any intruders that could create a disturbance in the path. Cyber was asleep in the seat next to Yarian as it tired her out. Yarian didn't blame her as she began to get tired herself— but she remained awake to focus on keeping the ship steady.

*I want to be sure to keep as far away from this solar system as I can so any intruders won't follow us and try to cause harm.* Yarian thought to herself as she looked around. Within the clusters of stars and nebulae, she saw distant movement. She prepared to change her directions as the movement became closer and closer into intruding ships! They began firing lasers at her as Yarian floored it in fear. Cyber woke up the second the ship lurched from being hit. Alarms went off as Yarian was panicking from the intruders chasing and firing at her.

"Shit... shit... shit..." Yarian gasped while keeping going. The ship was hit once again, but one of its most vital places was destroyed.

"Oh God!! Oh GOD!!!" Yarian screeched, Cyber was pale as she shivered and tightly gripped on the seat. "Thankfully we're near a planet, so we're going to need its gravitational pull to be in the atmosphere!"

The planet was then pulling at the ship, causing it to light on fire. Yarian and Cyber braced themselves for a potential death until...

A large shuttle stopped them from hurtling using a gravity manipulator and pulled them in through a hatch. The ship was then set down on the floor of the deck, Yarian and Cyber shaken up and sickly pale as they tried to pry open the hatch, which was welded shut.

"Ugh damn it! We're stuck in here!" Yarian cursed as she tried kicking at the glass. Three dark figures went up to the glass, using a laser to cut a large hole through for Yarian and Cyber to escape. The two went out of the ship once the hole was made and looked at the figures with a grateful smile.

"Thanks, guys. We're happy you saved us." Yarian said to them.

"It's no issue. You are here now under our protection." One of the figures said, unmasking themselves. Cyber gasped as her eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh, you three are W1SPS!" Yarian said, starstruck.

Cyber walked up to one of the three W1SPS, examining their size, colour and appearance. The colour of their body was pitch black, red eyes and looked similar to Cyber's body shape except much taller and their cheeks were fuller in width.

"Howdy, can I help ya with sumthin?" The black W1SP asked with a different accent.

Cyber signed in response that had Yarian remember the vocal simulator as she tried to find it in the rubble. When she did find it... it was destroyed.

"Damn it!! No!!" Yarian shouted angrily. Which caught their attention.

"What seems to be the problem, Yarian?" The red W1SP asked, looming over her.

"The voice machine... it's broken..." Yarian replied, tears running down her face.

"What voice machine, love? What would ya need it for?" The black W1SP tilted their head.

"It was for Cyber so she could speak verbally... my brother Vackes made it for her." Yarian sobbed.

"We know a person that  can help with that." The blue W1SP said to her in a soft-spoken tone. Yarian took a moment to calm down before looking at him.

"Really?" She sniffled, wiping her eyes.

"Correct. You may follow us so we can guide you to Zysmae and her husband. Don't worry about hostility— they're the sweetest you'll ever meet." The blue W1SP said before turning around, leading the way down into the ship. Yarian and Cyber followed behind the three W1SPS down the halls.

Yarian and Cyber were following the W1SPS down the halls to meet with Zysmae. They saw a rainbow W1SP pass by them, causing the others to stop and nod toward the W1SP.

"Who are they?" Yarian asked quietly as the rainbow W1SP then walked away.

"That would be Nova. She controls all of the W1SP community as the second in command. We follow hers and Zysmae's orders." The black W1SP answered.

"Interesting! Is she a rare W1SP?" Yarian gasped in awe.

"She's the only rainbow W1SP to exist, actually.  That is why we respect her so much." The blue W1SP replied while they resumed walking.

"Wow, even more interesting! I wonder what she's doing right now." Yarian said mostly to herself.

"She's busy...like busy all the time." The red W1SP said, hearing Yarian’s question as they then arrived to Zysmae's and her husband's apartment and knocked on the door. The door unlocked itself and slid open, letting the five inside.

Zysmae appeared in front of them— a black and indigo Eldochis with soft antennae, sleek Cybernetic skin and a long glossy tail. Yarian immediately began adoring her, admiring the beautiful indigo under the fluorescent lights. Zysmae was wearing an armored wetsuit with glowing lights in a few places to define her body.

"What brings you all here today?" Zysmae asked the three W1SPS.

"We bring you two refugees from another planet undergoing a war. These two are deemed as not threats. Especially since one is our kind. Cyber Ghost was rescued by this Arachnarii here; Yarian." The blue W1SP explained. Zysmae nodded as she took the time to think. Cyber signed to Zysmae as to say "I come in peace and please don't harm Yarian."

"Understood. We will accept these two here as our ship residents until the war ends. Help yourselves, you two and we're here if you need help." Zysmae said with a nod. She dismissed the two and walked to another room.

"She's not that scary as I'd thought." Yarian said.

"Zysmae is the sweetest person we've met. Her husband is abrasive, yet kind. We love them dearly." The blue W1SP said quietly.

"Say... what should we call you three? I should have asked who you are." Yarian asked.

"I'm Coder— it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." His yellow eyes blinked.

"I'm Dynamite! Nice ta meet ya!" The black W1SP said with a big smile.

"I'm Zuma, I'm pleased to meet you." The red W1SP said with a nod.

"You three are so nice! I'm sure we'd love to be friends!" Yarian giggled while clapping her hands.

"You are quite friendly yourself, Yarian." Zuma said with a soft smile.

"Yeah! You're also the type that knows how to have fun with friends!" Dynamite said joyfully.

"I believe it's time for dinner. Yarian you stay with us as long as you want." Coder said. Yarian and Cyber happily followed the three W1SPS into the dining hall to feast.