Chapter 1 - Introducing!

Almond Cookie comb his hair to start the day, he then heard a knock coming from the door. He sighed and walked to it. "Walnut, am bus-" Before he could say anything, Latte interrupted him. "Hii so theres this new girl who looks so sweet and beautiful, and she said she wanted to sign up as a detective, aka your new partner!! Anyway, we gave her a test and DAMN she answered it under 6 minutes and everything was complete! She was so nice to us and things and she wanted to meet you to get familiar with you and now here she is behind me!!" Latte said excitedly, she brought out Macchiato who looks shy.

"..H-Hi!" She said nervously. Almond raised a eyebrow in amusement. "I have a partner now? That's great, cases have been difficult lately so I guess with her it'll be much easier. I appreciate it." He said with a smile.

"....." meanwhile Macchiato still looked shy, yes she have been spying and looking on Almond for a long time but not this up close. "Al-Almond, right?" Almond responded with a nod. "Well, I'll leave you both to get comfortable, ta ta!" She said before leaving with her spoon (big ahh spoon)

"No need to be nervous, I know my voice sounds strict but it's just like that. Anyway, let me tour you around the office." He said sternly. Macchiato smiled slighty and walked with Almond. She was interesting in everything, everything was organized expect for Almond's table which it was covered with papers around and cat paw prints from Whiskers.

"Oh, you have a cat? What's the name of it?" She said curiously. "Oh, their name is Whiskers." (Look, I forgot almost every info about Almond so that's why it's not lore accurate.......)

"That's a cute name!" Macchiato gleed.
"Just like yours.." Almond whispered to himself quietly, hoping that Macchiato didn't heard. "Hm? Well anyway, what case should we start on, Sir?" "Ah- It's okay, just call me Almond! Don't be so fancy.." "It sounds impolite, but whatever." Macchiato chuckled.

"Also, I have a question, Almond."

"Who is Walnut?" She asked. "Ah, she's my daughter, aka a young detective. She would always want to help on cases but since it's kinda dangerous I told her not to."  "Good parenting!" She complimented. "Thanks."
"Hey, is anyone.. Watching over your daughter?" "Well usually if one of my friends are free I'll tell them to babysit her, but they're busy right now.."

...... "I CAN BABYSIT!!!" she yelled happily. "We just met-" "you don't trust Latte?" "Wh-.. fine, but if I find out she's not there am gonna make sure you will be put behind bars." "Trust me, as your partner. Haha.."

....

ANYWAY uhhh yeah chapters are short because the lack of motivation and ideasss so feel free to uhm ykyk request