V

The party's in full swing...

Jun dances on; he's clearly in his element...
Minghao continues to gaze at his eldest at the end of the fourth tune, the blond man slows down his dance steps to move towards his younger brother, holding out his hand...
Minghao holds out his glass of water, thinking this is what his best friend wants...
Jun laughs before saying...

" I don't want your water, I want your hand."

" Hmm ? But why ?"

" You'll see..."

The colored one sighs, sets his glass down on the floor then puts his hand in Jun's...
The older man helps the younger one to his feet, then leads him away from everything, from where they are the music is barely audible but it suits them. They lie on the grass, their eyes fixed on the sky...

" The view is so beautiful..."

" Hm, the stars are shining brightly..."

Jun shows Minghao each constellation, the younger one listens attentively to his elder, he finds it really interesting, normal, it's Jun who's talking, the explanations end, our two youngsters smile...
One because he likes to share his knowledge and talk about his passions.
The other because he's happy to see the one he loves happy...

" Say Hao, have you ever had feelings for someone ? "

" What, why do you ask ? "

" This way, I feel like I'm sharing my whole life with you, and you're not sharing anything..."

The colored man now looks down at the ground, he'd like to tell his elder that he loves him, right here, right now, but fear overwhelms him and he prefers not to say anything...
The young man prefers to keep Jun by his side in a friendly way, rather than lose him forever...

" No, I've never been in a relationship and I've never loved either..."

" Yet you're a guy who deserves happiness, and love. Lots and lots of love. Why don't you want to love ? "

Suddenly, Minghao's cell phone rang loudly, a sign that he was receiving a call, the ringing speaking for itself...

{ Cause i'm right here, waiting for us...}

"I'm sorry, it's my brother, he's looking for us because he's arrived and he'd like to see me..." Say the younger

" How long have you had that ringing phone ? "

" Why ? "

" It used to be a more energetic melody, right ? "

" Yes, but I wanted to change. "

" Why did you want to change ? "

" Just like that for no particular reason. Well, back to the others.."

Minghao gets up and slowly starts to leave...
Jun also gets up and quickly catches up with his younger brother...
The two friends start talking about anything and everything, just like in the good old days...
Minghao won't say it, but he only changed his ringtone recently when he found out that Tawan and Jun were no longer together, so he thought that with the two boys apart, he could potentially have another chance with his eldest. So he waits just for them, as this music so aptly puts it...
Jun remains intrigued by this sudden change, wondering who the music represents in Minghao's eyes.

Who is his best friend waiting for ?