Chapter 3

As soon as M/N and F/N got him they saw their father on the couch just staring at them both, menacingly.They both stood there, terrified of what there father was gonna do them, M/N's first instinct was going to protect F/N because he thought she was not suppose to be in pain and thats what's siblings do.

A/N:btw this is M/N and F/N's father:

A/N:Btw we are just gonna call him hoshi

Hoshi:Both of you two took way to long to get here, you both need a punishment.And what's with the new friend ya got huh?

M/N:Leave them out of this! And leave F/N out of it to, it's not her fault its mine that were late,the only person that you should be blaming right now is me, not F/N nor my friends.

Hoshi:I'll show you some disapline child, how disrespectful you are toward your own father, who gave up his life for you just so you can life your own life. And now this is how you repay me?

M/N stood there in fear, knowing what was going to happen to him.
M/N:"F/N go inside our room, I'll come back later"

Hoshi grabbed M/Ns arm aggressively.M/N was crying and begging for him plus apologizing for what he had said to his father saying that he never had ment what he said. And let's just say M/N didn't come looking to good after a few hours within his punishment.He was laying of the floor silently crying and huddling on the floor, he cried more thinking how terrified F/N could be after hearing him scream, she was the only one that he was able to call his family,he cherished her deeply.

All the crying was done and he left the room with bruises and a little bit of bleeding and well, let's just say what his father did to him was not okay. Infact it was horribly sick to the stomach. He patched himself up and went to him and F/N's room who was sleeping soundly in her bed, he showered and went to sleep.He wished that he could have done more things in his life, thinking that tomorrow would be better. He thought that everyday over and over again but it was all the same, everything was all the same.