Chapter 8

T!W!:Rape

After you got out of the hospital from Mikeys frenzy, Shinchiro decided to be a 'nice' person and pick you up.

Later on you saw that the way he was going was not your house, it was his house?

M/N:Shin why are we at your house? We are suppose to be at mine, your dropping me off?

Shinchiro just stayed quiet, He picked you up bridal style and while you guys walked inside you saw Takeomi and Wakasa inside going to follow right behind him, When you did get to his room he opened the door and threw you on the bed.Honestly you were very confused.

Shinchiro:you guys I know he's cute but do we have to do this?

M/N:Do what?

They all kept on talking, ignoring your question only for what reason?

~TW!:Rape~

Wakasa walked toward the bed and took his belt off, holding your wrist and sealing them with the belt.

M/N:Wakasa what are you doing?

You were scared and confused, I mean getting attacked by grown men?
Who wouldn't be.

Wakasa took off his clothes while takeomi and Shinchiro were watching going to wait for their turn to have a go next.

After taking off his clothes, he took off your clothes and climbed on the bed and without preparing you he slammed into you, You started sobbing, pleading for him to stop.

The trust was brutal, He kept on going while giving you hickeys and bite marks, While you were crying in severe pain.

Soon he and you cummed at the same time, you were panting and crying while the white liquid spilled out of you.Next thing that you knew was it was Takeomis turn next.

M/N:please stop,

You said, Tearing and feeling so worn out only by Wakasa.

Takeomi started thrusting harder then when it was Wakasa's turn, You felt lightheaded was going to cry even more, He cummed in your hole and then went to youe mouth snd started to throat fuck you, sooner or later he has cummed already, and last but not least it was Shinchiro turn.

Shinchiro has made you give him head first, after he had gone to your hole and stayed to thrust, each thrust was brutal, you couldn't scream in pain anymore so you had cryed silently, you just wanted to leave. Why were they doing this? You thought.

He had came and went out of you and started to give you hickeys and marks. You had passed out from all of the pain those three assholes- I mean just those three had given you.

They cleaned you up and Shinchiro was kind enough to give you some of his clothes, Then they left. Meanwhile you were just sleep. You never wanted to experience that hell they given you again.

(A/N:Kinda was a plot twist wasn't it?)