Of tales and storys

Lord of the rings belongs to J.R.R Tolkien and Middle earth enterprises. Rwby belongs to Roosterteeth and my sister will be so pissed when she sees Frodo. I can't wait! i will be only taking the speech from sam not what is shown in the video. because tree. And it has been a while since i last read the books or saw the movies. The last time was christmas. So onward my proud Dwarves. Take the glory from the knive ears.

"Well we will be watching a speech. This playing in the same universe as Bilbo just round about sixty years later. Frodo is on a quest to destroy the ring which keeps the big bad alive for eternity and his friend Sam is giving him help to go on after they have witnessed their fair share of battles. Then Frodo has split of from their friends to bring the Ring to Mount doom, a giant constatly active volcano, alone thinking that will protect them. And Sam followed him. But breaking news a world plaqued by orcs, trolls, evil magicians and almost god like evil overlords is not safe in anyway possible. Especially when said evil overlord is attacking every safe haven there is." said Knight enthusiastic.

"So let me get this straight. An idiot tries to return a piece of jewlery to a active volcano with the most metal name in history alone because he thinks his friends would be in danger with him there. And that in a world which is almost on a constant level of danger which is then even increased by someone who would basicly play god creating a war on almost every safe haven there is just to cause total annihilation. Have i forgotten anything?" said Yang with increasing fury.

"Yeah the ring is evil and tries to compel everyone who has it to keeping that ring under any circumstance necessary or returning it to said overlord. And then there is the fact that not only are there legions of monsters and traitors everywhere but also that 9 ghost kings, who are basicly immortal and have poisoned/cursed weapons and can kill someone with magical bullshit sometimes are there on the overlords command to kill everything. They are a real bad bugger." said Knight.

"Oh great. So not only is there an army of monsters but also practily wraith hunting for their souls. How could this possibly worse." said Weiss haughty. "One of the most powerfull wizards of their world is on the overlords side." said Knight. "It was meant ironic you imbecile!" shouted Weiss. "Damn they have almost as bad of luck as i have." said Qrow. "Well god does give his mightiest soldiers his most difficult tasks, lad." said Knight. "When the hell did i enlist! Who the fuck enlisted me in the army of the gods?!" shouted Qrow only to look to Ozpin. "Fuck me." said Qrow face palming himself with Raven laughting at it.

"well onward towards the video." said Knight and started the video by blowing in to a giant horn.

"I can't do this sam." said frodo. "i know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here." said Sam standing up and looking at the fucking wyvern. "But we are. It's like in the great storys Mr Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy.How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad has happened?

"By trying again and improving on it maybe." tried Ruby. "That is a good try but that alone cannot world." said Raven. "Who knows if it works. Have you tried it. I mean simply being a bit better then before." asked Summer. Raven went a bit silent on it noticing that she had basicly not improved on anything in years.

A scene from the battle of the rohirrim against the onslaught of orcs could be seen with the king shouting that they have won with the soldiers cheering for their victory.

But in the end it's only a passing thing. This shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it'll shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something. Even if you were to small to understand why.

"See. At some point anything gets a bright side." said Ruby happy. "Ok fine. You win." said Raven annoyed. "Well that is a development for sure." said Ozpin. "Do you remember of our own victorys at the battlefield." said Salem melancolic. "How could i forget our own girls were created on the battle field. " said Ozpin. "Gods damn it Ozpin i never wanted to know that you fucked on the battle field." said Raven while trying to wipe that info from his memory. The children also tried to forget.

"I will never get that image out of my head." said watts, who imagined Salem on the battlefield and what happened after. (Imagine the cover of an heavy metal cd. motorhead for example)

The tower of Saruman the white could be seen being surrounded by the realesed river. The ent where standing in the middle of it with mary and pippin being on one of them. Saruman looked around on Isengardt to see his plans being foiled.

"And who is that?" asked Winter. "That is Saruman the white. He was one of the most powerful wizards there and helped Sauron, the evil overlord. But the ents, with the help of two hobbits  defeated him and imprisoned him in his own tower." said Knight. "And bad guys get imprisoned. Ha point for sometimes dubious good ones who are sometimes worse then the bad guys." said Salem. Everyone looked at her. "What just because i tried to maintain my image as the ultimate bad guy and try have an extremly regal appeareance on always, doesn't mean i can drop the sherade and have somewhat normal apperanc." said Salem

"What is dubious?" asked Ruby. "Something along the lines of doubtful." answered Knight "thank you." said Ruby.

But i think Mr Frodo, i do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had a lot of chances of turning back only they didn't. They kept going because they were holding onto something." said Sam. "What are we holding onto Sam?" asked Frodo desperate. Sam picked Frodo up and looked him in the eye. "That there is some good in this world, Mr Frodo. And it's worth fighting for." explained Samwise with even Gollum being moved.

"Wow that was moving." said Weiss. "What the hell is that thing?!" asked Jaune shocked. "And it's gone." said Blake. "That is Gollum. It is the result of what happens when you have that ring for years." answered Knight. "But it was incredibly moving to hear that." said Pyrrha. "Can please not gloss over the fact that, that ring turns a normal person in to... that!" said Jaune. "Well it is cursed what did you think would happen. That he jumps up and does the macarena with sauron and Bilbo." sassed Weiss. "Well ... yeah thats fair." said Jaune.

NEXT TIME ON RWBY REACT TO SOMETHING: GTQ!!!!