The ice princess and the Yokai: Act 3

Well then here we are. Another chapter and another... well i wanted to say another dollar but i don't earn anything. But hey, i have now written more then half of the yokai story.  And i still have to work on everything else. Onward!

(Ps i don't own Rwby or fate. Just saying)

"So to make long things short, in another universe is Ruby appearingly a demon who is about to marry the Schnee girl here while they all somehow have a tragic backstory." said Qrow. "Aaaaaah." said Tai. "And even there your father in law hates you." said raven. "That tracks. Apparently that is one universal constant." said Tai.

"Well then lets do this!" shouted Knight as he came back from destroying half manhattan.  "Before that quick question?" said Ruby. "Yeah what is it?" asked Knight. "Why is Raven that... sticky?" asked Ruby while Raven was dripping with brown liquid and had thing stick onto her all over her body.

"Oh that. Some guy thought it would be a great idea to shake a soda bottle until it is about to explode while mixing it with Mentos and then proceeded to put in a shelf. And Raven then took the bottle, because she wanted something to drink i assume, and then, well booom..." said Knight as he mimicked an exploding soda bottle.

"Boom indeed. Does anyone have an idea how difficult it is to clean silk." said Raven. "I could simply burn it all away." said Knight already holding out his hand with the palm faced at Raven. "Oh hell no. I just need a change of clothes and a shower." said Raven. "Oh well then." said Knight and pulled out a sword with a blue blade which began to glow in a blue color. "Ehm Knight what is that?" asked Summer scared and moving out of the way.

"Oh, that sword simply gathers, stores and releases water in adjustable presure and width. Nothing special or cost effective. Except if you have loaded in as much water as me." said Knight and pointed the sword at Raven. "Ehm what are you gonna do?" asked Tai anxious. "Simple i blast her with enough high pressured gallons of water to simply wash everything away. And now fire!" shouted Knight excited as a child in a candy store.

What came out was an concentrated burst of water easily capable of surpassing a fire hose. "That is a stupid idea!" shouted Raven before she was hit by the burst of water and pressed into her chair. After a few minutes it was done and Raven was clean again. Even if her aura was at 25%. "And now for the drying." said Knight ready to shoot fire. 

"Oh hell no. I am doing it myself." said Raven before going outside. After a few minutes of what sounded like the world biggest fan happening until Raven came back in dry. "So what..." began Qrow. "No comment on that." said Raven.

"Hey atleast i wasn't put into some weird costume this time." said Ruby proud. "What weird costume?" asked Tai. "Apparently the servants frequently make her put on some costumes everytime we watch this." said Summer. "Oh ok." said Tai trying to think not to much about it.

"Abra cadabra." Merlin then said from the door and immeadetly was Ruby in the Saber lion costume

" Merlin then said from the door and immeadetly was Ruby in the Saber lion costume