27

Once again thank you, thank you, thank youuu!!! please continue to show love for my book you guys  thank youuuu🥹🙏🏽❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!

**sensitive topic**

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I groaned out annoyed as i looked down at my phone to see that jay had texted me again about Mara.

So apparently Mara ass lied.

She told me she talked to Jay, when instead she broke up with him over text and basically ghosted him.

And he's been tryna get ahold of her ever since.

And that was a month ago.

Every time i tell his ass ion know where she at or none cause we haven't talked since last month.

she wasn't speaking to me cause i kicked her ass out last month. She had all these people up in my house smoking and all like it was her place. Had my neighbors complaining. And the front office called me two times about noise complaints and the smell of weed.

I was livid as fuck at work.

Had a attitude the whole day while i was doing hair, and im upset with myself cause i let myself get like that.
Now here she was outta town somewhere with Destiny and some folks she barely knew, showing her ass and acting a fool.

I wanna be there for her ass but I can't support shit like this.

But also one part of me whats to say fuck it and cut ties with her, but that other part of me wants to continue to be there for her.

I shook my head in disappointment as i watched Mara's story on instagram of her shaking her ass drinking and smoking weed.

Mara ain't never smoked a ounce of weed in ha damn life.

Weirdo.

Mara was acting weird and childish.

Sis was going off the rails fast and she didn't wanna hear shit about her behavior.

Still haven't spoken to Kamari either.

I just honestly wanted a breather...

Yes that's my best friend literally, but how he acted that night and how shit went down i just wanted a breather.

A reset.

He been texting me everyday, sending flowers and things which made me want to cave real bad. Butttttttt, I didn't.

I was serious about resetting.

Cause i needed and im glad i did.

I feel like as of now that i was ready to actually have a serious conversation with him.