Trouble ahead 32|✔️

Ashley's POV

10:45 a.m | St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Centre

Today's is the day that I am going to get an abortion

My heart was pounding out of my chest. I kept adjusting the straps of my bag, but It kept falling back off. My hands were trembling and my palm started to sweat.

"Ashley you got this, and everything will be OK," I reminded myself while sitting infornt of the doctor's office.

Cya believe mia do dis, I mumbled beneath my breath.

"First time?" Asked the girl who was now sitting beside me, she seems relaxed unlike me .

A cya fi har first time...

"How could she tell? Was it the fidgetting?" Oh god, I'm scared out of my mind, but I was not going to let it get the best of me.

"Miss Pamer", The doctor comes out and call when she spots me. She signal me over and I walk behind her.

I closed the door behind me before I take my seat. "Good morning," I say before

sitting down.

She smiles, holding my hand. "Good morning."

I take a deep breath.

"Are you sure about this", she says.

I nod.

She pushes the paper to me and I sign my signature.

"You're less than 10 weeks so you'll get these two medications. If you reached further in your you'd have to stay and I would do the surgical abortion," she explains.

"Okay," I nod.

"Mifepristone is the medication that you will use..." she explains when I should take them and also inform me about the pain when it's time to break down.

Mi still cya believe yah do dis....

"Thank you," I smile and before I could take the pills the door knocks and familiar face pokes their head in.

Anuh Jason dat?...

My heart started beating super fast because the medication is in the doctor's hand.

I close my eyes because he was telling her about a person waiting on her then he stops mid sentence.

"Ashley?" he closes the door.

"Dr. Dwight you know.."Dr. Henry tries.

"She's friend of mine ," he tells the doctor, as he walks towards me and stop. "You're getting an abortion ?"

I don't know what to say.

"Why do I feel like Javoughn doesn't know anything about this," he says and my