28

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

Me and Kamari was laid up in his bed as we watched Halloween movies while i spilled the tea about Mara. Today was a halloween and later on tonight None was throwing a Halloween party be we decided to just stay home instead.

Plus we knew everybody and they unlce was gone be there, and Nine parties be getting rowdy sometimes.

"Damn I ain't know she was like that for real, after all these years" Kamari mumbled as he ate some of my skittles like he didn't have his own pack right in his hand.

Greedy ass.

"Yupp, and i hate that for her. I don't know what da fuck done got into her but she really acting out. Just the other day i seen her and Destiny with messy ass Tyrell" i said rolling my eyes just thinking about his bad built messy ass.

He was one the ones that was gay and messy .

All up in females business and spreading it like it paid him.

He was basically shaderoom in human form and i been told Mara to keep her distance from his messy ass.

He use to talk shit about her and spread stuff, and when confronted he would lie and say it wasn't him.
Like be for real.

"I feel like she just going through a rough patch right now and tryna figure out who she is. I mean she was with Jay ass since high school" Kamari shrugged tryna make since of this while thing.

"I don't know but i hope she figures it out, cause ion like this new version of Mara" i sighed out eating some skittles as i kept my eyes in the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omniscient pov

Nine Halloween party was packed as ever, al his parties were.

But the girlies was out tonight ready to show off they cute little costumes.

Ass and titties all out.

Taylor and Brook made it they're missions to wear little to no clothes at all. They wanted all eyes on them tonight.

Especially Taylor since she went and got a mama make over, that summer walker special. (A/N: iykyk😂)

"See this why i love coming to Nine parties, all the fine niggas be up in here" Taylor smirked as she eyed some of the guys who some eyed her back and some didn't pay her any mind.

"Oou gurl you think Kamari fine ass coming tonight?? Cause i hope so" Brook asked her friend as she looked around for kamari.

Little do she know, he was laid up in bed with Riyah having a Halloween movie marathon.