The Hospital Hallway Never Felt So Empty

[Chapter 1]

[Warning: This first chapter contain smut, trans eteled, forced s3x, and psychotic love.]

The seconds seemed like hours.

The Mii squirmed uncomfortably, his body never released from his captor's grasp.

Eteled was tied up very tightly, his arms bound behind his back and his legs tied together.

Austin had taped his mouth, and was now holding the little Mii close, rocking back and forth, back and forth.

He whispered sweet words into his ear, never letting him go.

"I love you... so, so much, Eteled..."

Austin said softly, putting him in his lap and holding him like a baby.

"I'll never ever leave you... You're mine, now and forever..."

Eteled whimpered behind the tape, he didn't know how to feel about this. At least Austin wasn't trying to kill him, but still, it just felt... weird. Uncomfortable.

"You're so beautiful, so very perfect... I'm going to love you, take care of you... You're safe with me... Eteled." Austin's voice was hushed and loving. He leaned down to press soft kisses to his neck, nipping lightly at the pale skin. He whimpered again, hot tears sliding down his face. The larger one licked them off his face. "Don't cry, my dear..." he cooed. He slid both claw-hands under his sweater, relishing in how Eteled shuddered under his touches. "So cute..." he said, nuzzling his neck. "You're so adorable, squirming under my touch..."

Eteled kept crying, sobbing quietly. The bigger one did not relent, and continued to hold him close, stroking his back with the tips of his claw-like fingers. He murmured soothing sounds into his ears, keeping him from having a breakdown. As much as Eteled hated this, he had to admit he loved how gentle Austin was with him. His sobs eventually subsided, and he was soon just hiccupping and sniffling weakly. He had to accept that he and Austin would be like this... forever. Austin would always be there, touching him, holding him, and "taking care" of him. He couldn't escape, and no one would save him. He was forever glad the pain factor was erased, but still... he didn't want this as an alternative.

The large Mii laid Eteled onto his back, gently pushing his bound hands above his head and tying them to the bedposts. He began to undress him, undoing the zipper on his sweater slowly. It took a while, and he spent most of it just touching Eteled. When the sweater was off, he ran his claws along the arches of the small Mii's stomach. Feeling the bones of his ribs, his heartbeat, his adorable nipples, his hip-divots. "You are so beautiful."

He lowered down, and kissed right above his waistline, making him shudder once more. "I love you so much. I will always love you." Eteled just laid back, he had completely stopped crying. He needed Austin's loving and comforting words more than anything. He needed to know he was safe, and that Austin loved him. "I'll always, always love you..." he breathed. He covered his neck and face with sweet kisses once more. "I want to hear you scream my name..."

"I want to hear you beg." Austin teased as his mouth found Eteled's hard nipple, tracing along it slowly, making the Mii squirm. "I want to hear you scream when you come." Austin moved down to drag his tongue along Eteled's hip bones. He pulled down his pants and boxers, ogling at his "boyfriend's" absolutely beautiful pussy. "Aw, baby, you're so wet! Here, let me help clean you up~."

With that, he dipped down, slipping his tongue into his cute little cunt. Eteled moaned behind the tape, his body shaking. Austin ate him out, sucking his clit, and plunging his tongue into the tiny hole. The poor Mii shook from the unwanted pleasure. "Mmpfhh.." "Moan for me, little doll..." Eteled finally sunk into the pleasure, accepting his fate. He and Austin would be like this... forever. No one would save him. He now belonged to Austin and was his little plaything. He would be nothing but a toy, an object, and Austin would do anything he wanted with him. His body twitched and tensed as his orgasm approached. He tried to hold back, but only managed to squeak. Austin massaged his inner thighs, and Eteled came hard. "Mmph-! Mrrph!" "Now, for the real fun to begin~" He pulled out his cock. It was more like a tentacle- inky black, and thick at the base but thin at the tip. Austin glided himself into Eteled, stretching him out. He shrieked, squirming uselessly against the ropes. The tape was removed, allowing him to breathe. But, before he could talk again he felt something round being shoved into his mouth and straps being locked behind his head. It wouldn't take a genius to know- this was a ballgag. His blood ran cold, as he looked at his captor fearfully.

"That's my cute lil' baby doll." Austin purred in his ear. He shuddered uncomfortably at the sound of the larger one's sultry voice. His body jerked as Austin slid in and out of his pussy, hitting all the right places inside of him. "How many do you think we'll have?" He asked sweetly. "I've always wanted triplets." Eteled wanted to beg. He wanted to scream for help. But again, all hope was crushed when he remembered- he and Austin would be trapped here forever.

"You're so beautiful." Austin whispered to Eteled. "You would be gorgeous with a swollen tummy carrying our children... Just imagine it. We would have so much fun..." Eteled started to squirm as he neared his second orgasm. It only seemed to make Austin ram deeper into his tight little hole. "We would have a nice big family, right here inside this Wii... A nice big family of cute little Mii babies..." Eteled let out a muffled sob. His mind was going blank from the pleasure, but even then he tried desperately to resist. He was so much smaller than Austin. "Every day, I'll breed you... I'll fill your pretty little hole with all my seed..." He leaned down and began to gnaw and leave marks on his neck. "I'll make you cum, again and again..." He slipped a finger/claw down to Eteled's clit and began to rub it very softly, relishing in the whine he got in response. "You won't have to think, speak, make all the big tough decisions... just sit still, look pretty, do what I say, and let me breed you." Eteled felt himself growing weaker the more Austin spoke to him.

He jumped when he felt a vibrating sensation up against his clit. He looked down to see Austin had (somehow) pulled out a vibrator, and was holding it against the man's clit. Eteled moaned loudly, the toy sending wave after wave of overstimulating pleasure through his body. Drool slipped out of his gagged mouth as his eyes rolled back into his head and his pupils dilated. He was going blank and submitting to the pleasure. Austin tenderly stroked his chest. "Just submit to me." Eteled leaned into his hand, un-clenching his fists and closing his eyes. Giving himself over to the man. He smiled more genuinely, kissing Eteled on the cheek. "Thaaat's it. There we go. I'll take good care of you." Austin pulled the ball-gag out of his lover's mouth, admiring how the drool glided down his chin, how the tears streaked down his flushed face... he was so pretty like this. He kissed him on the mouth, relishing how he moaned into his mouth. He resumed thrusting while tonguing him, loving how Eteled began jolting and quivering. Austin pulled back, a trail of saliva connecting their mouths, and kissed him again, both of them moaning. He pulled away once more, smiling at Eteled. "Austin... please..." he moaned. "I love hearing your beautiful voice..."

He pressed the vibrator against his clit and hit his g-spot, making Eteled's pupils dilate and shrink rapidly as he cried out, his pleas echoing around the empty hospital hallway. The corrupted Mii kept the vibrator on that adorably sensitive little bean as he pounded into the smaller one without mercy. Watching him tug and squirm uselessly against the ropes was adorable. His breathing sped up, along with his thrusts. He kissed Eteled roughly and pushed the vibrator against him hard, and came inside the smaller male, filling him up to the point some of his semen dripped out. He panted softly, looking down and admiring his work. He pulled out gently and slowly, stopping to look at how pretty Eteled's cunt looked with his cum inside. Austin untied him, and pulled him into a bridal style hold, nuzzling and kissing him. "I can't wait for you to carry our kids..." he murmured, pressing a quick kiss to his mouth. He rubbed his back soothingly, feeling him slowly calm down. "You did so well. Just relax..." Eteled hummed softly, nuzzling into Austin's chest as his eyelids grew heavy.

"I love you.....Austin..."

"I love you too, Eteled."

[ thanks for reading this story! although, this story doesn't belong to me, the original writer belongs to TH3PVRG470RYGV4RD14N from AO3, I give credits to them and I am doing the continuation of their story for them because they're busy with another book so I am here to continue it, I will continue it both here on Wattpad and maybe in AO3, my username is the same as this one here. But overall, I hope you enjoyed! ^v^ ]