Can't Bare With This Anymore

[Chapter 2]

POV:

Eteled has been stuck with Austin ever since the Wii melted. He couldn't do anything but do what Austin told him, to only sit still, look pretty and let Austin do whatever he wants with him. for days and days, Austin has been doing forceful stuff to eteled that he didn't want to continue with. All that breeding, force sex, not being able to talk until he was asked to, and not even letting him go anywhere alone unless Austin is with him, eteled felt like he couldn't take this anymore, he couldn't handle it of bare with any of it anymore.

It made eteled want to escape, to leave, and to be free......but he was stuck with him like this forever.......not only that, eteled was having a hard time himself because of how many times Austin did all of these "horrible" things to him throughout the days that he eventually became fertile for now 2 months, he was now laying in one of the hospitality beds and his arm was chained up, only one arm but by the wrist. eteled didn't know what to do or what he could do in his situation like this. 

He just wanted to leave and not deal with any of this until Austin returned to the hallway as he walked towards eteled to check on how he's doing. "Good evening Darling!~ how are you doing today?~" "......just fine....as always......." "That's good to hear!~ and how are "they" doing?~" "....t-they're doing okay......." "hehehe!~ I can see that!~ my my, look how much time went by and now our cute little ones are growing!~ aren't you just excited!~" "...mhm....." "good!~ now, I'm going to check on the Therapy room to see what I can do to change it a bit!~ maybe I can make it into a hospitalized nursery room for the little ones once they're here!~ but don't worry, I won't do anything to harm them!~ just stay there and relax while I do the rest!~"

Once Austin was done talking to eteled, he soon went his way to the Therapy room as eteled just stayed there, laying ad sitting in bed doing nothing......why can't Austin just let him go.......eteled already starts to miss Sam after all of these past months and wished he could talk to her one more time but- there's nothing he can do to change the past, can he?.....eteled doesn't want Austin to force him to be some kind of lover to him, force him to love him, or even forced him to have kids with him! but no matter what, he was going to be trapped like this for a long time, a very long......long......time............

"....Austin?......." "Yes my love?~" "......when will you let me go?......." "only when I can take you somewhere with me of course Darling!~" "no, like-.....when will you-.......set me free, let me go alone somewhere where I want to be and not-....do all of this......." ".....and what did I tell you about not being allowed to think or make decisions." "!.....I-I'm sorry........" "good. now stay quiet and let me work. if you start to speak anymore of that nonsense like that again, I'll make sure you'll be carrying more than 3 in you." "............" Eteled stayed quiet, he didn't want Austin to breed him again, he's already gone too far, so eteled just laid on his side, facing away from Austin and cried silently.

please......just please....let him go........just let him be free and let him live his life,,,,,,,when will you let him go?......for that answer,,,,,,,,never. Haha! never! Austin will never let go or free eteled from this bad nightmare he is living. He deserved to be with him forever and ever till they both continue to live in the Wii and eteled will find no freedom but to be chained up like a sex slave to Austin, just using him to breed and play with his feminine body. Most of all, to love him and trap him in this hallway and not let eteled have a single day of freedom.......just let him sit still, look pretty, and let Austin do whatever he wants with him...........