The Pain

[Chapter 3]

Reminder: [Story is not mine, this story belongs to the original writer. I'm continuing it for them.]

POV:

It has been a few long months every since Austin did those things to Eteled. Eteled was still laying down on the hospital bed but Austin was with him and cuddling him. Austin loved being close to Eteled as he held him close as Eteled just let Austin do what he wants but felt comfortable in his arms. He still isn't sure if this was the right thing, even though Austin forced Eteled to have an opposite body, it just doesn't feel right.......... "Darling!~ I'm going to go do something really quick out of the system, okay?~ I'll be back in a few hours!~" and with that, Austin got out of the bed and walked his way out of the hallway to do something as Eteled was left alone.

He didn't know what to do at this point but Eteled just stayed there and had to deal with this "problem" Austin made. Then again, it wouldn't be that bad, right?........

Eteled's POV:

I don't really know what to do now. The fact that Austin forced me to have sex with him and got me pregnant for what?! Not to mention the much damage he did to my body. One thing I don't understand, wat made him want to do this to me? I question myself that many times. He didn't just do that to "love" me, he probably did this to make me suffer more! In the end, why did I have to be like this? the fact that he knew what my body really is and not what I was supposed to be.....it all just hurts....it hurts so much........it hurts...too much........

Suddenly, I feel a large pain form in my body, out of nowhere! I wasn't sure what was going on but I thought the pain was going to be like this for a short time until the pain got worse and worse, making me almost scream but what pain am I going through? its worse than being electrocuted but I don't know what's going on! this hurts too much! where is Austin?!  I need someone to help me! someone....anyone.........just help me, I can't bare this pain long enough.....

(Skip if need to)

POV: 

Eteled was suffering from a lot of pain he was receiving as Eteled screamed in pain and clenching onto the bed as he hated the pain, he's been feeling that pain for hours as Eteled wasn't sure if it was time but since this pain has been going on for long, he had no choice but try his hardest to push, he kept pushing to get the pain to disappear but he was bleeding a lot from below but Eteled didn't care and kept pushing, the more he pushed, the more he bled but he soon felt the pain go away slowly and continues to push, then for hours and hours went by, Eteled pushed one last time until he heard little crying's as Eteled saw the newborn baby and carried the small child in his arms as Eteled didn't know what to feel but teared up in panic and a little bit of trauma from what he experienced, he is now holding the child of his enemy, his "lover", his victim..........

Suddenly, Eteled heard lot footsteps as Eteled didn't know what to do and hid the baby under the blanket but Austin arrived and knew what happed as he pulled the covers away from Eteled as Austin saw the child Eteled was holding as Austin smirked and grabbed the child out of Eteled's arms and held them close to him....."my my Darling!~ You gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!~ If you don't mind, I'll be taking her to a room and clean her!~ you'll have her back soon though!~" "............." ".....silent now? I understand, all that pain you went through tired you, didn't it?" Austin left with the baby in his arms as Eteled just passed out from the pain he had and from how tired he was......

And with that, days, weeks, months went by as Eteled was now a housewife and a Mother/Father, Austin is now like a hardworking man, the man of the system and their daughter, eviveR,  just stays with her Mother as Eteled was tired of taking care of his daughter, tired of doing everything in the Wii and tired of what Austin does to him. He was tired of everything but he was trapped and there was nothing he can do.