Chapter 2

(TW: Death, Description of gore)

I managed to get into contact with the mental hospital and I get to visit Marty, I have a list of
prepared questions for him that I'm gonna ask when I get there. Until then I wanna talk about the second death, Norman.
He died on February 12, he was talking a walk during sunrise and someone wearing a black hoodie walked by him. The mysterious guy was wearing a yellow pony bead bracelet with some word written on it, it looked around maybe three letters long. By the looks of it the bracelet was homemade, he was wearing this for all the murders but one..
Once again a green fog came out from and alley and a figure came out with a rope and a knife, and with the blink of an eye Norman and the figure were gone.
And a loud scream came from an alley, it lasted one second before I ran over to the alley and I saw a headless body and blood dripping down. I looked up and saw Norman's head hanging from a rope. I would imagine anyone else seeing this pass out due to the amount of blood and the smell, god it smelt terrible. And think about his death, some of the others were ten times worse. But the guy who killed him ran away and he left zero evidence on the scene.
How he did that. No one knows, but I still think the green aura has something to do with it, and maybe Exer is connected to this all.

        ~*+*~

At the mental hospital

"Hello Marty, I'm here to ask a couple questions about January 28TH 1985." I ask, trying to make sure he's comfortable.
"Hello, before you start-" He pauses. "How has life been out there?" I look at him and take a breath. "Life's alright, other than the obvious people I loved were taken away from me..." I take another breath.
"I see, but onto your questions." He takes a deep breath, probably to calm himself.
"Alright, so the first question is why were you at the park?" I ask, Marty started to fidget.
"We were just hanging out.." He took a deep breath again, I could tell he was anxious.
"Okay, another one is what happened after the incident." I ask, hoping not to upset him.
"I just snapped back into reality and saw I was holding my best friends arm and I saw his corpse, lying on the ground" He takes another deep breath. "And I just fell down, I started crying if I'm being honest and just sat there. Then someone called the cops and I was taken here." He sniffed. "It was the worst day ever, and I may sound completely normal but I did tear my best friends arm off." After that he stays silent. "Alright, that's all I wanted I hear, thanks" I smile and get up out of my seat, I walk out of the building. With no new information about how he had the motive, or about anything revolving the green aura.
Nothing to add on finding out who killed all of the other victims...

       ~*+*~

CREDITS!
Paola Batalla for creating JD!

(This one sucks 😔💔)