Chapter 3

(TW: Death, Description of gore, wi!ll!am, and ab^se)

CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE!! THEY BELONG TO PAOLA BATALLA!!

Why? Out of anyone the killer could've taken next, just being simply reminded about her makes me wanna cry. My only love in this entire hell hole. God I wish she was still here..

     *~+~*

"Hey Tia" I come downstairs, I yawn "morning Jackson, what cereal would you like?" My Tia ask, I look at the ceiling "Uh, I'm not the hungry at the moment" I give a fake smile, knowing trying to bring back up these cold cases I have to look back on her death. God why did she have to be taken? "You sure? You look sick..." My Tia puts her hand on my forehead. "Tia, you know how I'm looking back at the cases?" She looks at me "Jackson, you know how many times I told you not to. There cold and that's that." I stand up "Back to what I was saying, I have to look back on.." I pause, trying to hold in tears "Her death." She looks at me "Jackson, skip her death you know how it makes you feel" I look at her "I can't, hers is the one I need to go back to." I take a breath. "She is the only reason I wanted to find out who killed them. This killer took her, no way am I not gonna beat the living hell out of them when I find out who it is" I look at Tia, she smiles. "You still love this girl huh? I'm sorry Jacky.." I take another deep breath "I have to go." I leave to walk upstairs and just simply put way to much gel in my hair for going back to where her body was found.

     *~+~*

The third victim, Pamela. God I'm already tearing up. When you see your girlfriend lying there lifeless it's like your heart sinking down to the pit of your body, you lose the person you loved. Damn seeing it all was so crazy. We were on a date at the park near some woods and I had to to the bathroom. Yeah uh bad idea. The killer came out and stabbed her leg and held their hand over her mouth and took them into the woods. These woods where coyote infested and the killer tied her up and put her down right by a pack of coyotes. One coyote came up and bit her arm, she stared to scream and that's when I ran out of the bathroom and saw she was missing. I then ran towards the scream but then I heard her yell my name.
I saw the scene, the coyotes eater her alive. Her screaming stopped and the coyotes ran. I just stood there, staring at the blood and guts everywhere. Once again that stupid green fog around her body. I ran as fast as I could, crying as I reached my house and ran upstairs. I didn't want to tell the cops so they didn't think it was me. So I just went to the search party and it was a week later, her body all overgrown. I stared crying again, hearing her laugh ring in my ears. But this wasn't even the worse death. But I know this green fog is connected to it, zero doubt.
But that same night of the search some father got killed. And guess who it was? William Miller, David's father. And god I'm glad he died because he was ab^sive to David for liking another male. Exer Campbell, and don't get me wrong I'm not homophobic or anything but I can see why William would do it. He's very Christian and very strict towards his son, yet David did not deserve what he did. William was casually walking down a path in the neighborhood and got taken into his own house and H^ng to death. Then was st@bbed multiple times. Very simple but deserved for what he did. Must be why his girlfriend Linda left him after she found out what he did. And the funny thing is the photo in the newspaper. Here I'm gonna starch a PNG

PNG.WILLIAM-MILLER.NEWS-PPR.de

It still makes me laugh

It still makes me laugh. But anyways the fog was surrounded him. But that's all I have for Ed here. Other than this note they found. Another PNG down here.

PNG.NOTEBYWILLIAM.de

And to be completely honest he did

And to be completely honest he did. But this green fog and Exer have to have done it. No way he didn't, but he's missing. And his cat went with him. But that's all for now.

CREDITS!
Paola Batalla for creating JD!