"I Can See A Thousand Years When I'm Looking In Your Eyes..."

Listen To: "17 (Feat. Seventeen)" by Pink Sweat$
———————————————-
[Please, assume all conversations are in Korean]

"Oh my gosh, you're Eleanor!" I hear a voice behind me. I turn in my chair and look at the guy standing over me, his eyes bright and a smile plastered on his face.

It's been so nice to see people without masks. It's crazy to think that this pandemic actually happened. But here we are almost a year later and everything seems to be back to normal. Of course, I moved here when the pandemic started two years ago and so I'm adjusting to what life is like without it but so far, I love it. I love everything about my life here; I love this city, I love my job. I love my friends. I love my boys.

"Yes, I am," I respond to him as I stand up and he bows at me.

"I'm a huge fan of yours. I'm an aspiring photographer and love the work you did for all of BTS' new photo books. Each book was so beautifully and eloquently shot. Your work in beyond beautiful," he tells me and I feel my face go red.

A lot has changed in the last year and it's hard to believe that I was the person I was just 12 months ago. I've stayed in therapy throughout the last year; reflecting on myself and my life and the choices I've made. I've worked on my relationships with my boyfriends and my trust issues. I've worked on my lingering abandonment issues and how I can' take the blame for the people that have left me.. I feel like I'm a different person in so many ways. I'm more confident in my relationships; romantic and platonic, but of myself as well. Of course, I've also been working like a crazy person; keeping it pretty exclusive to Bangtan, NCT, Ateez, SKZ, and of course all of Big Hit's groups.

"Aish, and what about the beautiful work she did for our recent comeback?" Hyunjin whines from the table.

"Ah yes, Hyunjin-ssi, I am also a huge fan of Stray Kids," he man says with a smile.

"Here, I'll take a photo of you two," Hyunjin says with an eye roll. He grabs the guys' phone, we stand close for the photo and he snaps it. He thanks me against for inspiring him, bows and walks away.

"Being your friend is humbling, Noona," Hyunjin tells me when I sit down. "I'm the idol but somehow you always get recognized before I do," he says with a smile. Hyunjin and I have become incredibly close recently. After his hiatus, he leaned on me a lot and we grew closer. Also, there's no one else I'd rather take shopping with me than him— his style is impeccable and I wanted to make sure I had some nice things for our quick trip to Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do tomorrow for the filming of In The Soop Season 2. It's going to be a very short trip with a very fast turn around.

"That's simply because people respect you more. Your time off is valuable and no one wants to bother you," I reply.

"Whatever," he scoffs. "Okay so, tell me more about Monaco, was it amazing? I've always wanted to go there," he says as he take a sip of his coffee.

Hoseok and I had just gotten back no less than 12 hours ago from Monaco, where we relaxed on the beach, ate our weight in Mediterranean food, spent days on a yacht and had more sex than I've ever had in a 10 day period. It was magical, beautiful and I've never been so tired in my whole life. Besides the delicious amounts of sex, It might also have to do with the fact that right before Monaco, Jimin and I were in Busan; before that I was in the United States shooting a spread with Vogue and Elle. So I haven't properly been home for more than 3 days in the last 3 months.

"It's so beautiful there Hyunjinnie, you NEED to go one day," I tell him.

"Hopefully we can go soon now that touring is starting up again" he responded.

Touring. I know my boyfriends are going to be doing a string of shows in the next few months and I'm nervous. Not for the traveling, as we've done a ton recently, but for all of us going together and having to navigate how to not to get caught while we are abroad. I feel like it's been easy here in Seoul; no one tends to bother us very much but in America, fans are a little more keen. And western media is a a little more intrusive than it is here. We are going to have to be on our very best behavior. As if he knew I was thinking about him, I look down to see my phone ringing and Namjoon calling me.