Prologe

Craig and Tweek were stuck, stuck in a relationship they didn't want to be in, just for the town. Neither were actually gay, or at least they thought neither one of them were gay. In fact, he thought a lot of things that weren't true.

Like the fact that they weren't gay. Well, in actuality, both were gay, and they didn't like each other. While they actually loved each other.

But for now, neither of them knew that.

And they also didn't know why this started. All they do know is that a bunch of Japanese girls liked them being together, and now they were forced into a relationship because the town liked the idea too.

Sure, they might have always been next to each other somehow, and always were paired up together and were just always close all the time in general. But why did the whole town think that they were the two that were the best gay couple in the world?

They'll never understand. All they know is that they have to keep pretending to date, or else the entire town will decide that love is cancelled. This is causing stress on both of them, especially Tweek, who is constantly having mental breakdowns in private, not knowing what to do. He knows it was kinda his idea to "get back together," but he just couldn't deal with the stress and pressure. Worst of all, he couldn't tell anyone. Not his parents, not his friends, not even a therapist, because the town thinks they are dating, and he knows that if he told one person, the word would spread like wildfire. And he couldn't tell Craig because it was his own idea to begin with!

Oh, what are the two to do?

-What do you all think? Sorry it's short, but it's the prologue, so don't worry. The rest of the actual chapters will be longer, much longer.

-Word Count: 323