29

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Kamari Wright~

I looked around the backyard full of kids and grown ups just havin a good time.

Jay's son 2nd birthday was today and Riyah wanted to bring Nobia ha little sister since she just turned 2 ha self.

"Dang its a lot of folks here" Riyah mumbled as we sat and watched the scenery in front of us. She wasn't lying though. It was more of ole girl people here then Jay folks, but im guessing that's normal or some shit.
Hell if i know.

"Go pwayyyy" Nobia tried to say as she point to the other kids going inside the bounce house.

"You wanna go play huh mamas" Riyah coo'd at her as she stood up with Nobia on her hip.

Damn crazy how we really could've been parents up inns bitch. But id be lying if I didn't say da thought of Riyah being pregnant and having my kids did make my dick hard.

"You heard me Mari" Riyah's soft voice brought me out of my daze. I looked up at her and seen dat beautiful ass smile of hers smiling at me making me return one. "Nah whatchu say fat ma" i asked running my tongue on my bottom lip tryna control myself.

It was hard to do around Riyah ass, cause she liked to tease my ass and play around like I won't beat dat pussy up.

And the view i was getting from fat ma in these spanks she had on, i was tempted to pull ha lul ass inside da house and fuck ha in the bathroom.

"Boy stop being nasty" she giggled as she softly swatted my shoulder making me groaned and fix myself in my boxers.

"Shiiii yo fine ass trynna get a nigga started" i smirked up at ha, had dat ass blushing like crazy.

"Anywayssssss, ima take Nobia to the bounce house" she chuckled a little and bent down pecking my lips twice and walked off.

Ima stupid ass nigga to keep fuckin shit up with Riyah, but im trynna change deadass.

I want better for myself.

I sat there on my phone just scrolling until Jay came over. "Ayeee wassup my boy" he dapped me up. "What up nigga, where lil man at?" I asked him putting my ohone away. "Shii somewhere running around with these bad ass kids, thought Riyah came brought Nobia" he mentioned as he watched everyone.

"Yea ha big kid ass jumping up in the bounce house with Nobia" i chuckled.

I just knew she was having fun like the big ass kid she was.

"Oh igh coo coo, where Lorenzo dirty ass i told him he bet not miss my son birthday or im fuckin up his whole song" Jay laughed out and i laughed with em shaking ny head.