AU and Credits

Disclaimer: The characters of the novels/manwhas used in this story is obviously not mine so credits to the owners. The AU used in this story is originally from Astel_ in YouTube and I was given permission to use it, but I changed a few things to make it mine. If you want to see the proof that I was given permission to use the Au, please refer to the media above.

Explanation: This story have two Au's one for the Obelia Empire and one for Roan Kingdom

Obelia Empire AU: There are three women who leave a massive impact on Claude's life. The first one is Penelope, his former fiance who cheated on him with his own brother. People think that the dancer in Siodonna is the second woman he had a relationship with. But she is in fact the third. The second is a woman who stood out amongst all his lovers, his childhood sweetheart Jour. The daughter of Grand Duke Thames. Jour is known to be the most beautiful woman in the empire, her intelligence put multiple scholars to shame, and her combat ability rivals both Claude and Felix.

Jour Thames was a fiery woman. She once led the army to help Claude take over the throne. But a few months after they won, she suddenly vanished. No one knows why and where she goes, but they are sure that whatever that reason is caused the Thames family to close their territory to everyone, including the emperor himself.

Five years passed and the first princess of the empire was born, most think that she will one day inherit the crown, but Claude, Felix and the Thames Family are the only people who know that there is in fact a member of the royal family who has more right to claim the throne for themselves.

And as more years pass by, people slowly learn about the hidden truths that will flip the empire upside down.

Roan Kingdom AU: Cale Henituse has lived three different lives already. One as the trash young master of the Henituse County and one as the team leader Kim Rok Soo during the apocalypse that happened in Korea. In his first two lives he experienced different kinds of death, the first one is death from suffocation and on his second life, he died protecting the man who he sees as a family Lee Soo Hyuk.

Unfortunately for him, he was reincarnated back to his first life, when he was 8 years old, right after his mother died. Of course he still somehow remembered all his previous life and decided that he will change the future and help the heroes from the shadows to win the war. But of course he wouldn't be Cale Henituse if everything went according to plan. Somehow the heroes find out that he is the one helping them and manages to rope him into fighting in the front lines and becoming the freaking commander even though he only wants to slack!

And why didn't he know that his maternal family is still around?!

Or that he's not actually the son of Deruth Henituse?!

Just how many secrets did my mother hide from me?!!

Character List:

Claude De Alger Obelia
Ambroise Cale Henituse
Jour Thames
Athanasia De Alger Obelia
Diana (mentioned)
Lucas
Felix Robane
Lillian York
Arthur Thames (Cale's grandfather)
Iris Thames (Cale's grandmother)
Liam Thames
Noah Thames
Deruth Henituse (stepfather)
Violan Henituse (stepmother)
Basen Henituse (stepbrother)
Lily Henituse (stepsister)
Duke Robane (granduncle)
Anastacius De Alger Obelia (uncle)
Jennette Margarita (uncle)
Ijekiel Alpheus
Roger Alpheus
Others...