Prologue

“And as the prince raised his sword, the tyrant emperor fell to the ground as he breathed in his last breath.” A woman's voice sounded throughout the room.

The woman has ruby-red hair and eyes. She was as pale as the winter snow and as beautiful as a rose. This woman is none other than the countess herself, Jour Henituse. And laying on her lap asleep is a little child who looks so much like her. This child is her pride and joy—the young master, Cale Henituse.

Looking at the little boy on her lap, Jour looks so downhearted as she reminisces about the past. The time when she was with the people she loved the most—the memory of her parents, friends, and most of all, her first love

Even though she now has a husband, she still can't help but have lingering feelings for the boy she grew up with.

Looking down at her son, she couldn't help but let out a sad sigh. She gently touched his soft cheeks before saying in a tired voice, “If only he accepted you... us, then you could have grown up without having to continue living in a lie." She said softly stroking her son's hair as she looked outside the window to see her husband walking in the garden accompanying the King who decided to visit their territory.

She slowly stand up, lifting the sleeping child to place him on his bed to get more comfortable. She looked at the window deep in thought before sighing fondly;

"But then again, there's already someone here that fills up the spot that he refused to take.”

And with those last words, she leaves her son's room quietly and walks her way to her own office to finish her work for the day.

『••Time skipped••』

A decade has passed since that time. The first countess of Henituse County has long since passed away, and in her place was another woman. Countess Violan married the Count a year after Jour Thames died, and with her came a little boy, her son Basen, who became attached to his older stepbrother.

Violan and Basen were awkward around the older child at first, but after some time they started getting to know each other and finally started acting like a real family (much to the relief of Count Deruth).

The eldest young master of Henituse County was known for his intelligence and his ability to use multiple types of weapons (just like the late countess).

He became really popular after the count left the territory to mourn, and all the unfinished works were done by the young master instead. He mostly did all the work to make sure that the extended family would be kept in their places.

A few months after Cale turned eighteen years old, the Plaza terror incident happened, and later on, the war against the secret organization happened.

But due to the work of Young Master Cale Henituse, they manage to win the fierce battle against the psychopath himself, White Star, or as the heroes like to call him, “White Radish.”

Unknown to the people of the Eastern and Western Continents, the heroes had to fight not just the secret organization but also the sealed God itself. But that wasn't the only thing that was hidden from others knowledge.

There was another fact that was hidden even from the heroes, and that was the fact that Cale Henituse lives three different lives, and he remembers the first two lives that he had.

The first one is when he has to live and act as trash to protect his stepfamily, and in the second one, he is forced to survive in an apocalyptic world. And now, for his third life, he was reincarnated in his 8-year-old body, back in his first life.

But living three different lives doesn't mean that he knows everything. I mean, he didn't even know that his maternal family was still alive until they sent a letter to his home inviting him to his supposedly little cousin's debutante.