Prologue I | Camellia

(Word Count-Only Counts te story parts)
W.C: 614 words.

Chapter x: Prologue Part 1

When Yuji woke up, there was silence. He was on a bed — seemingly for for hospital patients — feeling numb and empty. If he were to describe his surroundings, he'd point out the table-desk, on his right side. Another observation he made was that his bed is the middle of the room, the headside to the wall.

Only after making those observations did Yuji himself realize that he was conscious and alive! How?

Although his body was numb before, Yuji was now able to move all his limbs, and moved his body to sit up to have a better idea of where he currently is. From the look of things, he was probably in the hospital.

"I'm supposed to be dead." he said out loud.

If I'm alive... They must be too!

With widening eyes, Yuji flipped over the blankets that covered his lower body from the left and jumped of the bed — for some reason, it was unusually high for him — and jogged to the door, pushing it until realizing he should be sliding it to the side.

But before he could even forgo that action, the door slided open, and revealed a tall woman with ginger-red hair, dressed in that of what could be deemed clothes for a doctor and Yuji stepped back to give her some space.

"Oh, good afternoon little one, are you feeling well-, or unwell?"

Little one? Wait, what?

The lady expressed a quick panic, seemingly so because she saw the confusion on Yuji's face, and worriedly crouched down to match Yuji's child-like height.

"Ah, forgive me for not introduction myself to you first. My name is Camellia, I a nurse, although I'm still an intern...ahaha. And I have also been taking care of you." She said as she smiles sweetly. She's pretty.

Because she looked so kind, Yuji felt that it would be rude to not give out his name to the person who took care of him. "I'm Yuji! Itadori Yuji. But Yuji is fine."

"It's nice to see that your well enough to stand. Are you hungry?"

Without even saying a word his stomach spoke for him, it growled so loudly that Camellia could hear, and Yuji wasn't saved from feeling the embarrassment.

Camellia giggles, "Follow me.".

~

Walking down the hall, Yuji took this opportunity to see if Camellia could answer his question.

"Um, Miss Camellia, I have questions to ask you. If you wouldn't mind."

"Of course, I wouldn't mind at all. Ask away as you please!"

Yuji wanted to know if any of his allies we're all right, what was currently going on now, and if everything was over now. But looking at his nurse, Yuji guessed that she wasn't a jujutsu sorcerer, and so maybe she didn't know anything about the jujutsu world at all, so instead he asked, "How did I get here, Miss Camellia?"

They turn to the right hall, and Camellia showed a sad expression. "I don't know much, but I heard from the doctor that you were founded from the south side. The war had taken place over there." She looked down in the floor, "Many lives were lost, with the help and effort of volunteers from a humanitarian efforts organization, we able to save some lives."

A war? Between the Jujutsu sorcerers and curse users? Lots of lives were lost...

Camellia leads Yuji down the stairs, they pass the area where the adults gather to eat — although there wasn't much people.
They pass through another hall again and Camellia speaks up again.

"I apologize for have you walk such a long way, but, were here now!" She says energetically, trying to lighten up the mood.

Authors note.
I started this like...a month ago, as brainrot and I really thought that no one would really find and read this story. These last months I've been feeling really burnt out, and I didn't want to do anything at all. But I'm honestly surprised. I GOT VOTES ON MY BOOKS! I'm going to be honest, I do feel happier to know that someone liked it enough to give it a star—even if it's done because force of habit.
Soon, I'm going to go back to school, which means that I won't be able to do what I want anymore.

But really, thanks for clicking on this.