What the f---?!

Apologies for the profanity. But what in the f--k?! My Yuji fic has over 1k reads in total? It's so trash (no arguments) and I'm just so surprised that people would actually like it. It only has like--2 actual chapters...and that's a lot.

I wrote these last few chapters when I waa going through a tough time and I did not proof read--im too scared. It didn't feel good to write. I'm not really proud of them since I could have done better.  It was supposed to be a small hobby, yet I've always felt shame for doing it.

I'm in a better place now, and I feel a lot more confident than I was in the last months. It feels nice actually. I never had any expectations that this would reach a lot of people, but it's cool it did. Thanks for liking and leaving comments!

I'm sorry to disappoint the people who are still waiting for a new chapter update.

To feed you guys, disappointingly... I'll share the meaningful scraps of writing that I wrote 2 months ago.
I'm going to be scrapping and re-writing this entirely since it probably doesn't add much to the overall story.

It's pretty much nothing, and it's not necessary to read. You'll be wasting your precious time. So just pass this, and it'll still be fine. BUT, if you really have time you want to waste then sure. I just really want to put something out that eases my nerves, so we'll have this...trash.
(I don't do self-deprecation, but this is old)

Seeing that people are really interested in this thought it wouldn't be bad if I worked on this. Also, I've seen someone suggest I add Sukuna into the story too since their dynamic could make things more entertaining. I thought so too, but he's so...malevolent. initially thought of erasing him from Yuji. (HE MADE MY BOY SUFFER SO MUCH. y'know!) If you really are interested or want to see Sukuna again, comment on it and I'll find a way to do it that doesn't ruin my original vision.

I forgot to clarify, but Yuji was 6 years old during the prologue, and I realize I probably didn't highlight that. There is a reason why I chose for him to be 6 years old, but that's potential spoiler.  In this section, he'll be 7. I gotta make the timeline work and I want it to make sense. Let me me know if things are confusing, please! A lot of stuff happens in my head.

-
Estimate: 650 words. Not proofread.

In front of the mirror, Alistair buttons up his shirt, his fingers darting to each elegantly before putting on his brown coat. For the 6 months that Yuji had known him, they became close friends; Alister was quite mature for his age and never pushed Yuji to admit to anything. Underneath his elite and calm exterior, Yuji sensed that he was more cunning and playful than he seemed to let on.

Well, he didn't even have to describe that; you could sense the cunningness oozing from him just by appearance - although he may look innocent.

He allowed Yuji to open back to his true personality again, and Yuji was grateful for that. His time with his friend was soon to be gone though, or you could say, now.
Yuji watches Alistair fix his appearance from behind on his bed before speaking up, "So is this goodbye?" He asked.

         "It's not goodbye yet," Alistair replies, smiling, "I haven't even left yet," he says looking at Yiji through the reflection of the mirror.

The knock on the door indicated that time was up for them. Alistair made his way to the door and Yuji soon followed behind.
The person who was picking Alistair up didn't look like a parent, but more a bodyguard. Their posed form revealed them to be from an upper-class family.

They bowed down and held out their arms to Alister, the other children seeing the action made sounds of awe and wows. Alister's family must be rich rich.

Alister takes their hand and they begin to leave, the caretakers and supervisors spurt out thanks for their sponsors and providers. Before Alister steps out the door he stops.

"Aren't you going to say goodbye to me, Yuji?"

Although Yuji couldn't see his face, he felt the smile on Alister's face.

"Goodbye...Well, I guess, not to keep you stranded here forever," he pauses for very short seconds, his face unreadable before shouting out, "I hope you get to live happily with your family. Uh, Goodbye!" He shouts, ending with a deep bow.

Alister turns around. "Goodbye you say," he hums, "who knows, maybe one day we'll meet again. I hope we meet again one day, Yuji."

As he turned around left, Yuji could hear a whisper of a "thank you". Whether that was from Alister, or the attenders, he couldn't tell.
But it finally got him that he was alone again, but it didn't leave him feeling as empty as usual. I hope I get to see you again too.

-
When Alister was here, Yuji found no problem going to sleep. Alister would find some way to keep his mind occupied and busy, whether telling him facts about something or making Yuji recite the alphabet until they would eventually drift to sleep.

Now that he wasn't here anymore there wasn't much to occupy him. It was late in the night, and Yuji felt like he might start doing his old bad habits again. He sighs before snuggling his blanket. He'll fall asleep eventually.

Slurp. Slurps.

Yuji's eyes are shot wide open. Why does he feel something tickling his toes? Another lick and he reflexively gave a kick, but the thing didn't get off him. Checking under his blankets, he was face to face with hideous creatures. A curse?!

Seeing that it had been caught, it wrapped around the lower part of Yuji's leg.
It garbled incoherent words.

Yuji was pretty freaked out. How to get rid of that thing...

That night was pretty blurry for Yuji. Yes, he did eat centuries old wax wrapped fingers, and yes, he did do even more disgusting stuff. But it was really creepy to be kicked at the foot. Thinking about that sudden moment makes him shiver. He may may never recover from this.

-
2 weeks later.

"Oh, this boy is adorable! I'd like to this one, Robert!"

"He's...are you sure? I could've sworn you-agh fine let's just get him."

That was how Yuji found himself in this middle-aged, upper-class couple's vehicle. However, something told him that this wasn't going to last long.

-

Ah! Goodness! I had the idea to either make Yuji become a spy or join the Garden--this would wreck him again since it's almost like he became a Jujutsu Sorcerer all over again. But I really wanted him to meet Anya when they are both orphans to let them bond with each other.

If you actually read it all the way to this point—or you skipped though the whole thing—do you read Wattpad on a mobile device or computer? And on the app or the web browser? I've been doing Wattpad though my phone the whole time and I've just realized how weird the formatting is on Wattpad. What's the difference is what I'm trying to ask.

There's no indentation on mobile devices.