I : Prologue

Wonyoung's POV :

I was chilling in my living room, watching my latest k-drama called "Under The Rain", when I got bored. So I decided to do some drawing. I wore my airpods and played some music.

The next thing I knew, I was standing on the sofa, singing along to "Hello" by Adele, holding the pencil like a mic. I love this song SO MUCH !

Then, came up "Happier" by Olivia Rodrigo. I immediately remembered my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me a year ago, and remembered how much I used to listen to this song after I figured everything out and broke up with him for good. I was broken but now I'm healed. I'm living my life as if nothing happened. I screamed my lungs out while singing the chorus, because I can relate to the lyrics. He used to get jealous whenever a dating rumor about me gets created, and he even gets suspicious, he never trusted me, he always thought I was cheating, especially when he reads a dating rumor with Park Sunghoon ; a fellow actor, 'cause I had a lot of rumors with him.

I mean... we can't ignore the fact that he's handsome, but I would never cheat on my boyfriend because I'm loyal. But turns out, he was the one who cheated and broke both the relationship and my heart.

I checked my phone to see if there was any notification, so I realized that it was November 13 ; the day my grandpa died. I have been going every year to the cemetery and visit him. Today is his 7th year anniversary. He died on Friday, November 13, 2015. People say "Whenever Friday meets day 13, it becomes an unfortunate day of the month/year", and it turned out to be true because that was the most unfortunate day of both my life and his.
He wanted to see me on the TV but he couldn't, because he left 3 years before my debut.

I still remember, the first episode of my first drama was aired on October 29, 2018. It was 15 days before his 3rd death anniversary. I guess everything is related to the number 15.

I wore full black and left to go visit the cemetery just like always. While driving, the song "In The Stars" by Benson Boone played in my car. I used to listen to it on repeat when it got released because the lyrics hit so hard. It's somehow makes me feel better when I'm depressed or I miss my grandpa.

Life has been very hard, it never went easy on me.

Sunghoon's POV :

I was walking around the fancy building I live in, and while I was passing by a door, I suddenly heard a girl's voice singing :
"And do you tell her she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen ? An eternal love b******* you know you'll never mean. Remember when I believed you meant it when you said it first to me ?"
I wonder who was that and what happened to her